43

This has very well got to be one of my favorite mornings for a long time

This has very well got to be one of my favorite mornings for a long time. And no, not only because me and Evie spent most of the morning having sex.

Every moment I spend with Evie becomes a new favorite. But I can't help it, she just has this affect on me. She's irresistible in that sense. Always leaving me wanting more and when I'm not around her, I find myself wondering when the next time I'll see her is.

She consumes my every thought.

And this morning was just another one of those special little moments that would soon become a memory that I'll forever cherish.

It was just so beautiful. Ethereal almost, with the sun poking through the window, making Evie's hair appear even more of a golden color than it already is. That's how I see her though. She is golden. The first thing I see when opening my eyes in the morning, my golden girl. My sunflower. My wildfire. My Evie.

Golden

As I open my eyes

The small, simple, almost inconvenient act, of waking up next to Evie will always be special. It brings me this feeling that's difficult to describe. This feeling of pure happiness and contentment. And I know that waking up besides her means it'll be a fucking fantastic day.

A day filled with immense moments and indescribable memories all because of the girl I love.

The more I wonder about the analogy of my love being like a wildfire, the more it makes sense. It's suddenly captured my whole being, it controls my every thought and action. It's as though she controls me without knowing she does.

I can feel you take control

Now knowing I'm head over heels in love with her has almost changed everything in the best possible way. I can't believe I didn't come to my senses sooner. But love makes you blind to some things, and clearly the act of being in love was one of those.

But now I know, I'm so certain of it. There's really no feeling quite like it. Everything I do seems to be elevated into something so surreal. I really can't imagine anything that's bought me this much joy before.

It's almost as if nothing else could have ever been. It's always her, always has been and I'm sure it always will be.

Of who I am and all I've ever known

I wasn't sure if I'd been in love before. During the time I'd always assumed I was.  I thought I knew what love was.

But the second I crashed into Evie's life, I started to question it all. Because if what I had experienced before was truly love, then what I'm experiencing now is something far stronger and for that reason, it may very well be the death of me.

I wouldn't mind though, death because of love seems like a nice way to go.

To quote Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights', would be incredibly cliché, yet there seems nothing more fitting. She's more myself than I am.