Gojuuichi- Cutting ties with a Mother

[L/N][M/N]

"Nanamin, thank you again. You're a really big help." I thanked him.

"It's no issue. How long do you plan on talking to her?" Nanami asked, his gaze with something I couldn't decipher.

"I have no idea... I just want to see her again." I smiled slightly.

"Alright, call me if you need anything." Nanami said.

"Nanami... can you take care of Neko while I talk to my mother. He gets very upset when he sees her." I confided.

Nanami nodded his head as he pushed up his glasses to see Neko who was wagging his tail and thumping it on the backseat. Neko's eyes looked so hostile but he was so calm for me which I was thankful for. Meanwhile, Nanami's eyebrows seemed to furrow in concern as his hand reached out towards Neko before stopping when Neko flinched away and went into the corner. I didn't understand either why Neko was so upset, maybe it was something to do with my mother.

The drive was pretty silent but I couldn't help but get a slight excitement of sorts from when I would be able to see my mother. It was a while before we arrived and we did have a few short chats with a particular one lasting longer because Nanami ranted about his frustration towards Gojo drawing dicks. He didn't like how unprofessional it was to find a dick drawing randomly over the place while working. I agreed and brought up my room having the dick drawings which I did show Gojo in front of Nanami. Nanami actually laughed remembering how embarrassed Gojo was.

"That was funny, I will admit. I would feel bad with how much you insulted him but he can get on my nerves so he gets no sympathy." Nanami stated.

"Isn't that why he drew them? To show off how small it was? I'd be sad too if mine was only an inch. I wonder why he would want to show it off." I questioned.

My eyes flickered over briefly to gaze at Nanami once a small smile graced his usually stoic features. He looked good with a soft smile. The smile quickly disappeared before we realised we had arrived in the general area. He decided to park at a free place because we like to save money. When we got out, we used the elevators before going up to the ground floor and Nanami took Neko from me as I went in the opposite direction as him. He had to go for a meet up too.

Thankfully, I had a phone now to use for navigation thanks to the maps app which let me type in the name of the shop at the tips of my fingers. It instructed me effectively and in a short time, I was in front of the store. I decided to pick a booth away from everyone because I really didn't want to socially engage that much. The stared of some people were kind of weird which was another reason to stay hidden. I ordered my favourite drink as well as my mother's before waiting for her to arrive.

Soon enough, she did.

Just on time, she calmly swung the door open with a professional aura before looking around for a bit. Her eyes spotted me out if the crowd eventually with my sunflower hat in my lap before she confidently strolled up to me. I stood up to great her and even give her a hug but she didn't want one so I respected that as the waiter arrived with our drinks. It was silent for a bit as we drank our drinks and ordered the food but once that was done, she got straight to business.

"It's been so long, my sweet darling. I've been worried about you but I'm glad you can handle yourself. I'm sorry for leaving you for so long." My mother smiled.

"It's alright, I missed you too-!" I was cut off.

"You've grown so big! How tall are you now?" My mother interrupted.

"189 to 190 cm"  I said.

"That's great, especially if you're getting a partner. Speaking of, I'll get straight to it, I'm giving you two options. I know you're brain might have some hard time with this information but..." My mother started to explain.