•CHAPTER 63•

'Last one for now'

---

The last meeting before they broke up for winter break, Hermione handed out enchanted gallons to each member, explained that they could send messages to each other over the break and the next time there together.

The students with no duelling experience were now disarming, stunning, and levitating other students. Neville improving the most out of all of them, he successfully disarmed Parvati, causing everyone to gather around him congratulating him.

"Neville!" Amora clapped, pulling the boy into a hug, "that was fantastic!"

"Well, that's it for this lesson and we're not going to be meeting again until after the holidays, so just keep practicing on your own as best as you can."

Clapping erupted after his speech, most students filling back to their dormitories, leaving the order of the Phoenix children around the large room.

Amora stood in front of the the slightly cracked mirror as her eyes scan over the moving pictures, watching them move ever so slightly. Amora smiled sensing a warm presence behind her, "you ok?"

Amora looked over her shoulder, seeing the grey eyes she adored, "I'm fine."

His arms snaked around her waist pulling her into his chest, this warmth made Amora feel safe from all the dangers in the wizarding world.

"I love you," Cedric whispers, kissing behind amora's ear.

Amora hummed, at the soft kisses being made on her skin.

"I love you too."

They both looked up at the pictures, spotting one from the second task, It's showed Cedric and Amora kissing in the second task as the emerged from the black lake.

"I'm never going to forget that moment," Cedric smiled, his head leaning against shoulder.

"I look so ugly," Amora cringed.

"No you don't!" Cedric protested, "you look just as beautiful as any other day."

"I was under water for 4 hours," Amora chucked.

"But you look even more beautiful every time I look at you." Amora blushed at Cedric's words, being interrupted by the others in the room.

The others stood around talking before they called the loved up couple to talk about Christmas break.

"So how are we getting back to Grimmauld place?" Amora asked quietly.

"The train, we all need to act casual about it," Hermione explained, all nodding in agreement.

---

Ginny and Hermione pulled Amora down the hallways not explaining anything to her, dragging her along to Dumbledore's office.

The rest of the kid members of the order of the Phoenix inside, Including Cedric, Dumbledore and McGonagall, them still in their nightwear.

"In the dream," Dumbledore started, "were you standing near him?"

"Neither of them Professor, I was like I was doing it."

Dumbledore moved toward a portrait in his office, "Arthur was on guard duty tonight, make sure he's found."

"Sir?"

"Albus. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place, tell them Arthur Weasley has been seriously injured, and the children will be arrive shortly by floo network."

---