5

"Dad look! A bee!" The boy cried pointing out the small creature. He kneeled next to him as they watched the bee sit in a flower.

Jace took a photo of his favorite pair. The older man got up lifting his son into his arms.

"Come on you two. Or else we'll be late to Tommy party." Jace said linking arms with his boyfriend.

The trio walked to the home. Tubbo rambled about going to school with his friend in the fall.

When they reached the cottage, he placed the small boy down as he ran into the yard rushing to the door. He knocked as the older men followed.

Tommy opened the door a goofy smile on his face. "Tubbo!"

"Tommy!" The boys hugged before rushing to the living room. The men walked in shutting the door.

"Toby come bring me your coat." Schlatt said hanging up the coats. Tubbo ran over and handed his father his coat before heading back to his friend.

The adults stood around the room conversing while the children played. The children ran around playing tag. As they ran towards each other thinking they could move quickly, the two boys smashed into each other.

Tubbo and Tommy laid on the ground holding their heads. Phil lifted Tommy up checking out his head. Schlatt scooped tubbo into his arms as Jace looked at his head. Both boys were fine.

"How about we do the cake?" Phil suggested as he set his son down.

Tommy nodded taking his friend and nephew to the dinning room. Tommy sat down in his chair. Tubbo sat across from him with Fundy next to him.

The adults stood around the table as Philza walked over holding a red cake with white letters spelling out "Tommy". He sat in front of the cake eagerly as they sang him happy birthday.

At the end of the night Tubbo laid in his fathers arms. Jace held all of their things as they wandered home. They walked into the house as schlatt went up to Tubbos bedroom. He laid his son down removing his shoes and coat. He tucked him in before leaving the room.

"Goodnight bud."  He shut the door. He could never imagine his life with out his boy.

Sure there was a part of him that believed Toby would be better off without him. But as he watched his son grow up, as he held him in his arm, played tag, end most nights tugging his son in he was certain. That the worst thing that could ever happen to him was losing the one person he loved.

:)------------------------------------------(:
Y'all have no idea what I have in store I just hope it flows right. Anyways thank yall for reading this book it means a lot <3