25- ethereal

disclaimer! this imagine is using she/her pronouns, u can change if you'd like <3 (i use it bc it's mine, and i'm so used to typing it, i'm sry)

*this imagine is inspired by the movie call me by your name

play futile devices by sufjan stevens

-

y/n was laying on her bed with her sister, cylia (chasman, she's gorgeous ugh). they were both reading a book with the window open, letting in the beautiful northern italy air.

louis partridge, a british actor, had just came to their house a week ago to start filming something.

their parents open their italian mansion they call home to many visitors from america and any other countries. their dad loves meeting new people, especially when he can get them to work with him while they're staying.

they hear the bell signaling that dinner is beginning.

cylia and her older sister y/n both stand up and start to head downstairs with their sandals hitting each step, creating an echo throughout the house.

y/n's skirt flowed behind her as she walked down with their sister. (u can change if u want)

her h/c hair flowed behind her through the scarf tying a piece of it back like luscious waves

"ciao ragazze mie." their mother says as the girls come into view. ("hello my girls" in italian)

"ciao mamma, papà." the girls say to their lovely parents.

y/n and cylia sit down next to each other and prepare to eat.

y/n looks around for louis, for the boy should have been down by now.

she's grown to like him. her first impression was quite good after all. she thought he was a gorgeous boy and has definitely caught feelings by now. yet she will not admit it to anyone except for the only person she trusts. her sister, her best friend.