𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Alaska yelled in disbelief as she threw her bottle of empty pills across the room, the bottle hitting the wall loudly

Alaska yelled in disbelief as she threw her bottle of empty pills across the room, the bottle hitting the wall loudly. She fell onto her bed, wincing in pain at the feeling of her stitches. They hadn't healed because she'd been going to karate instead of taking it easy like the doctor said for her too. She'd also been doubling up on her pills to get her through her practice without any pain.

"Someone's not happy." a voice heard from her doorway as she gasped and sat up suddenly before sighing in relief when she saw who it was.

"Hey, Drew." she said to one of the younger drug dealers that had got involved recently, she'd met him a few times, "My pain pills are gone and they won't give me any more until another two weeks and with a parents signature."

"They don't know you're taking them?" Drew asked her as Alaska shook her head with a knowing look, "Why not just get your dad to hook you up with some?"

"He'd never give me anything, he always says he doesn't want me going down that path accidentally." Alaska said with a shrug of her shoulders, "Please don't tell him."

"Lips are sealed." he said with a grin her way, pretending to zip his lips, "I think I know something that'll help you with that pain though."

Alaska frowned her eyebrows as Cedric jumped on her bed, looking to the man as he gave her a knowing smirk.

"No, no way." Alaska said as Drew put the small bottle of the tar like liquid infront of her. She'd seen it before, she was comfortable with which drug was which and she knew this one well, "Heroin is one of the most addictive drugs in the world. How'd you even get it? I know my dad doesn't sale it."

"Which is why you only need to take it until you heal completely." Drew said to her knowingly as Alaska gave a questionable look, "You're a smart girl, I trust you."

Alaska was uncertain, but the pain from her stitches was getting worse and worse. With practice in only two hours, it was either this or she couldn't go, which meant she was off the team. Not to mention, despite knowing how addictive it was, she was still young and wasn't completely educated on drugs like that. Not like how the 22 year old infront of her was.

"I'm not going to make you do anything you won't want to." Drew said to her knowingly as Alaska flickered her eyes toward him, "But heroin is the strongest for of morphine, you're not gonna feel any of that painful shit."

Alaska looked to the bottle again, the small syringe laying next to it. He noticed her eyes, grabbing hold of it and pointing to the fifteen, "You only inject fifteen, don't go to twenty or farther, do you understand me?"

Alaska nodded as his serious tone.

"It'll stay in your system for two to five days, never every day, seriously." he stated knowingly to her as Alaska nodded her head again, eyeing the liquid then him again with a clear of her throat.