Such A Tease

A/N: oddly enough, this was highly requested. and yes, I left you guys on a cliffhanger purposely 🙂💞

"Why did we agree to this, again?" 

Eijirou scoffs over the rim of his glass. He's unsure of why Izuku is even asking a question like that when the both of them are well aware of why they ended up where they are, leaning against the bar like a couple of grumpy old men. "We agreed to this because the two of us are hopelessly fuckin' whipped, brother. Wrapped around the fingers of those two cuties for the rest of our lives. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing." 

Spending his Tuesday evening at a karaoke bar full of drunk college students brings back an odd sort of deja vu. It's not nearly as seedy or raunchy as the places they'd used to go---like the place that they'd met Katsuki and Shouto in---but they still feel incredibly out of place. Eijirou could think of a million other places he'd rather be (and things that he'd rather be doing) but he's got every intention on tabling his complaints for Shouto's sake. He'd aced his midterm exams, after all, and this was supposed to be a reward. 

Honestly, he'd expected for Shouto to ask for something more... expensive. Cartier bracelets. Fendi prints. Fucking Versace or something---but no. 

He wanted to go out for drinks and karaoke with Katsuki. 

He supposes that there are certain things that you can't put a price on---things like spending a nice evening out with your best friend and making memories while you're still young. He appreciates that Shouto still finds importance in these sorts of things. 

He hadn't expected for Izuku to get dragged along for the ride either but in hindsight, he should have seen it coming. Katsuki and Izuku are almost always attached at the hip these days unless they're at work or, for Katsuki, at school. 

He does, however, seem just as bored as Eijirou does. Eijirou appreciates that, too. 

Solidarity and all that. 

Izuku snorts out a laugh. "Of course you'd say something like that; you like getting bossed around by sassy little twinks." He accuses and Kirishima pushes at him with a half-hearted shove. "Shut up, asshole. And don't act like I'm the only one being a pushover." 

"Me? A pushover?" 

As if it's such an outlandish accusation.

"I'm willing to bet that you have never once told Katsuki no. He's just as much of a spoiled brat as my Sho." 

"Unlike you, I happen to be damn good at disciplining my little brat. On most days, Katsuki's a good boy for me so I don't actually ever have to tell him no. He doesn't ask me for much." 

"And on other days?" 

Izuku shrugs, holding up a hand to politely decline a refill from the bartender. "On other days, he pushes my buttons just to try and get me to put him in his place. I try not to indulge him too much; if I let him enjoy punishment too much, then he'll become a naughty little thing just to try and get on my bad side. Then I'd have to figure out a different way to punish him---yada yada yada. Pretty sure that you can figure out the rest. But quite frankly, I'm rather fond of the way that I punish him now. I don't exactly want to change it."