33🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Mere jaise lakhon mile honge tujko
Piya
Mujhe tho mila thu hi

                         🎄🎠🎄Mere jaise lakhon mile honge tujko                           Piya         Mujhe tho mila thu hi

Zoya pov:

At last all rituals are over. Maa & phuphi told to both of us...I mean hani & me to go to the guest room to take rest.

"Why maa....we have our rooms na then why we have to stay in guest room?" I questioned her.

Maa: That you you will know it at night but now go to the guest room.

We nodded our heads while looking at each other with a smile on our lips.... and started climbing the steps slowly by holding the lehenga with our hands while raising a little while walking making sure that we don't fall...

We both didn't went to the guest room and walked to the home theatre room...and switched on it and kept a full beat song in high volume and started dancing like a maniacs with this heavy lehenga..

"Choti...hani...what the hell are you both doing"

Came a loud voice from the entrance... and we stopped our little dance seeing my three oldies and giggled at them...

"Phuphi.."I shouted with enthusiasm and walked towards her and dragged her towards the center and started doing dancing with her by yelling.... finally I got married to my dream boy " I said dramatically with a romantic expression in loud voice.

"Maami...Thankyou for accepting me as your daughter in law...and giving me your buddhu son to me" hani said and dragged maa & aunty to the centre nd made them dance with us.

The three oldies wiggled from our grip and parted their mouth widely at us with stunned expression...but quickly came out of it...

Phuphi: you....naughty girls...stop dancing...go to guest room and take some rest so that you both will feel fresh in evening reception..

We bobbed our head and like a good girls we went to the room & they left...we both started chitchatting and after few minutes my other two friends also joined us..

At evening we got ready for reception and started stepping down the steps along with my two friends accompanying hani & me. As soon as I got down I frozed the moment I saw him...he was looking damn hot in that white texedo...hoyee...Abhi...why are you so damn hot my dear husband....😘he was staring at me same like me. We both got lost in each other eyes.

"Ahem...Ahem"

We heard the clearing sounds and came out of our sweet little moment... and with a red hot face I walked to him...and he offered his hands to me...

I wonder when did he became like a gentleman...Huff... these days he was behaving like a weird person...I mean being gentle and smiling is out of his legue... because he is so arrogant..
Then what happened to my arrogant cold hearted beast....I have to find out but how...I mean I can't go into his body to find out what he is thinking...