Part 98

We got to the boat house and crouched down to hide underneath the windows and listen in as we heard a conversation between snape and moldy voldy.

"You have preformed extraordinary magic with this wand my lord in the last few hours alone." Snape spoke.

"No no I am extraordinary but the wand resists me." Voldemort answered.

"There is no wand more powerful Olivander himself has said it. Tonight when the boy comes it will not fail you I am sure of it, it answers to you and you only." Snape nodded.

"Does it?" Voldemort hissed.

"My lord?"

That's when Voldemort started circling Snape, I barely saw through the windows.

"The wand does it Truly Answer to me? Your a clever man Severus, surely you must know where does it's true loyalty lie?" He asked.

"With you of course my lord."

"The elder wand cannot serve me properly Becuase I am not it's true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed dumbledore Severus, while you live the elder wand cannot truly be mine. You have been a good and faithful servant Severus Only I can live forever." He spoke as he cast a spell causing Snape to fall onto the window right Infront of me and harry as we flinched back a little.

"Nagini kill."

That was all it took for the snake to attack Snape at his neck more than 4 times, I buried my head into Harry's arm no matter the person it's hard to watch or hear them die. Unless is pink swamp or Voldemort or wormtail- you get my point.

We waited until Voldemort apparated out of there and we ran inside straight away.

-

Once we got inside Harry knelt down to snapes side holding his neck as he was barely breathing and had tears running down his face.

"Take them please."he breathed out softly.

"Give me something, anything a flask? Anything" Harry held his hand out as Hermione passed him a glass tube and he caught a tear.

"Take them to the pensive." He cried and Harry closed of the tube with a stopper.

"Look at me. You have your mothers eyes" snape whispered and took a deep breath and that was it. He was gone the last thing him seeing was Harry's mothers eyes.

What felt like a gust of wind flew through us as me and mione crouched to the floor, our ears ringing and Harry was leaning against the wall while Ron went to look outside.

"You have fought valiantly but in vain I do not wish this but every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat and in their absence dispose without dignity. Harry Potter I now speak directly to you, on this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself there is no greater dis honour. Join me in the forbidden forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this I shall kill every last man woman and child who tries to conceal you from me."

-

Once we got back up to the courtyard it was quiet, the only sound being our footsteps and some rocks or rubble moving around.

"Where is everybody?" Mione whispered and I gulped realising Draco would have gone with the rest of them so he's not here.

We walked inside the front doors and saw a make shift hospital with everyone crowded attending to their loved ones.