1.0

Harry glanced up from his breakfast plate when he heard footsteps, seeing Louis come into the room with a big t-shirt on, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Good morning," Louis mumbled, and Harry was surprised. They hadn't spoken at all after Louis left the room after sex the previous night.

"Uh.. good morning," Harry said back slowly.

"So.. I have an idea for a video. What about sex, outside?" Louis asked softly. "We can do it at Niall's, on some chairs by the pool-"

"It's winter," Harry replied. "Not sure that I'd like to get blue balls.. literally blue ones, from being cold as hell."

Louis laughed and Harry cracked a smile. So they were okay, it seemed... that was good.

"I mean, maybe next month, in March? I'm just planning out some ideas.. I also think we should join a personal porn site.. Sometime soon. We wouldn't owe any profit to a company. It would be nice... since we are getting more popular," Louis suggested.

"Yeah.. so what other ideas were you thinking?" Harry asked, biting his bottom lip, curious to hear Louis's fantasies.

"Hmmm. Sex in the kitchen. With food maybe. You love food," Louis said with a small hum. "Wouldn't be surprised if you had some weird food kink like licking whipped cream off my body or something."

Harry shrugged. "Well I surely wouldn't turn that down."

"Hmm. And if we could find good public places to film in.. like dressing rooms and stuff... that would also make for really hot sex," Louis added. "And maybe we can do a few threesomes."

Harry blinked in surprise at that. He was just being snapped at for fucking someone else, and now Louis wanted someone to join them. Not just one person. A few.

"Oh. I'm not sure.. I mean - threesomes are hot, but we have rules," Harry breathed. "And.. I did break it, but I plan to never do that ag-"

"I mean, if we agree on the candidates, fairly distribute the attention, use protection... all of that, I don't see why we couldn't," Louis interrupted, starting the kettle for tea. "These pancakes are for me?" He asked in surprise when seeing two warm pancakes on a plate by his tea bag jar.

"Yes," Harry said with a nod. "Uh.. so, what do you mean, distribute attention?"

"Well... I want to be.. double fucked. In my mouth. And in my hole. That would be... yeah. Pretty great. But I'm sure you'd love to have two slutty little twinks at your dispense as well, so we can just incorporate those into our pickings. I'll even let you pick for the first go," Louis offered casually.

Harry was massively confused. This surely wasn't something he'd think Louis would suggest after what happened that previous night.

"Louis... I .. are you sure?"

"You seem to want to fuck others. Here's how to do it without breaking rules, and where I can fuck others, too," Louis said, shrugging. "It just makes sense to me. The best way to do this."

"I don't want ... I didn't seek anyone out the other night, Louis. I was -"

"I don't care," Louis breathed, shaking his head. "I do not care. I just.. want to know what you think of my ideas."

"Well.. the food sex.. yes. The public sex. Hell yes. But I'll have to consider my options about the threesome. I mean.. it's kind of a big deal. We have to make sure we are the center of attention, as it's our video. We have to make sure it's the right decision for us," Harry mused.

He'd love to have a threesome. Especially, as Louis suggested, with two pretty little twinks. Louis being a very, very pretty twink indeed. So another one.. it would be a dream. But with the way Louis acted about Harry slipping up.. well, it could become a nightmare.

~~~

Sorry very short chapter, because I have a challenge for you guys!

So, as mentioned above, Louis and Harry are going to join a personal porn site like only fans! But I do not want to use that name for copyright purposes so give me some ideas for the name of a personal porn app 😂 I'll give you credit in the next chapter and give you a follow if you give me the best one! 😍 thank you Angels!

I will update another chapter in about three days after I've given everyone a chance to suggest something! It's actually already mostly written, since I decided to ask for help thinking of a name, and split the chapter into two.

x Queen B