Please Read: Apology/Disclaimer

For the people who have read this book before today (the day I'm writing this), 3/4/2021, this is my apology.

This will stay at the beginning of all of my books based on TikTok for the rest of the time they are on this app.

For everyone reading afterwards, this is a disclaimer, and I hope you continue reading my book once you finish this.

This is very important if you read my books or if we are friends. At least to me.

Hi, so let's talk.

Before I start, I want to be clear, I did not come to this understanding of all of this alone. I spoke with several people on the platform privately after being rightfully called out, and I am only here to make it right.

If you don't want to support the people in this book or me for using their names and circumstances, I completely understand.

Okay so, please be patient with me because I know that this is long. And even I might not have read something like this on someone else's book.

But it is all important.

Let's get into it.

Please excuse the bluntness of this, but, none of you know me. I've talked with many of you, and a lot of you know a lot about me through my authors notes and announcements, but I am a human being outside of being an author.

So I just want to clear some things up.

I am a teenage girl. I want to start with this as a reminder. I know I am just an author who you read their writing online, but I am a person behind these words.

Which means I make mistakes. A lot of them.

And I am so sorry.

Throughout writing my TikTok books in the last year span, from "fame" all the way to my most recent addition, "mini beck", and my upcoming sequel to "sweets", "sweets • worlds collide", I never expected them to be popular or for me to get the audience I have. And while I love you all so deeply and I am so grateful for each and every one of you, you all terrify me.

I write my books with my own understanding that I am using the peoples' names and circumstances, but the books are based in a completely alternate universe, and I never include anything that I do not support, however, I don't think I have ever made this all clear enough.

Because these people are famous, and in the public eye, their worst mistakes, traits, beliefs, actions, etc are all under watch. And I never meant to support or condone any of those. For those who I have offended, disappointed, or hurt with this failure in the past and I am sure it will happen again because, once again, I am human, I am sorry.

When I started a lot of these books, in was late spring 2020, or summer 2020, and things were very different.

So I am trying to make some changes. However, I deeply love nearly every single one of my characters. So, I'm doing my best with all of this.

I have taken my old Tony book down, and I will be rewriting it as a book with someone else as the love interest. While I cannot promise that that person is a good or perfect person, has good morals, or makes good decisions every day because I don't know who it is yet or what who I choose will do in the future, I do try to only write people as main characters who are at least people that I feel comfortable writing about. And, I will try to do better to keep myself more up to date on their mistakes so as to be more responsible.

I will for now leave my books about Quinton up, because I need someone younger for those to be age appropriate for my main character without completely redoing everything about them, not because I support his past or present views or his (currently as I write this from what I have seen and been informed of) inability to take ownership of his mistakes.

I specifically would also like to mention that I truly have always understood that Bryce is not the most upstanding person. I do not support his mistakes and a lot of his views either, but also, like everyone I write about, I love the characters I have created from him.

I want to do better.

So, if you are reading this for the first time, keep in mind that these are my own characters who I have created in my own universes. I do often try to write them, when possible and appropriate, as realistically as possible, because I do understand a lot of you read this for it being FANfiction. However, I will always, and have always, written these books more so for the fictional aspect (fanFICTION).

I am truly sorry and I hope you all know that I love and support each and every one of you at all times.

You can always come to me to let me know what I can do better. I am always open to constructive criticism. However, as one last reminder, I am a person and I am a very anxious person. Please don't attack me when I am telling you here that you will get a better result from me if you speak to me one on one, calmly, with any issue you have.

For those of you reading this in the days following today (3/4/21), I am taking a short break from being a TikTok author. As many of you know, I do struggle with mental health issues, and this whole situation hasn't been great for me in a short term sense for my well being. While I am very happy I have been able to try and remedy some of my mistakes, it's has brought something to my attention.

TikTok and social media is very stressful. I'm not made to have a big audience. I love writing though, and I love these books. So, I just need a little bit of time to not have to keep up with everything going on with TikTok and the people involved. Literally a month or less.

I will still be on the app, reading, and I am writing a project that has to do with Once Upon a Time, the show. None of you have any obligation to read it, but I will be working on it to keep myself writing.

I will be back with the sweets sequel, a new and improved "mamas", "fame", "mini beck", and "damaged goods".

I hope you are able to enjoy my characters and stories!

I love you guys!

Thank you so much for listening to me and always supporting me.