Twinkies

Dream woke up with his face still smushed against George's chest. He smiled at the warmth, the feeling of George's breaths in the top of his head, the hand that was still tangled into his hair. He looked up so that George's face was right in front of his. Oh how he wished that he could place a kiss on his lips to peacefully wake him up.

But he couldn't just yet. He placed a kiss on George's chin and moved back down to lay his head back against George. Then he shot up, pulling his hair in the process to look at the time. He reached for the backpack on the ground, reaching in and fishing out George's phone.

He clicked on the power button to see the time; 7:42. Dream hurriedly tried to get out of the bed and pulled his hair again. George woke up hazily to look at Dream. He smiled but it quickly fell as he saw the expression on Dream's face.

"George, can you try getting your hand out of my hair?" Dream asked. George looked at the hand in his hair and made quick work of getting it untangled with his other hand. Once it was out, Dream rubbed the irritated area.

"Thanks. Now get up before we're late to school." Dream said as he grabbed his bag and headed out of the room, most likely to the bathroom. George sat up in his bed, still dazed from tiredness. Then his eyes shot open in the realization that he forgot to set his alarm yesterday morning. He was too distracted by the stupid video. He saw how late it was and was in the same rush as Dream had been, fishing out the first set of clothes he saw and putting them on. He grabbed his bag, almost forgetting to put in the homework on his desk. He quickly slung it over his shoulder. He ran down the stairs to be greeted by Dream, who was waiting for him.

"Don't worry about putting on your skates. I'll carry you. Let's go." Dream said, grabbing his skateboard and running out the door with George close behind, slipping his shoes on. Dream kneeled down and George hopped on his back without a second thought. Dream put the skateboard down and got on it, heading to school.

When they arrived, he checked the time on his phone, it had only taken the two of them fourteen minutes to get there. It was pretty good time considering both of them had to get ready. But it wasn't fast enough since they had to get to their class and Dream still had to put his stuff in his locker. George ran to their class while Dream put his stuff away, making it seem less obvious that they arrived at school at the same time.

After Dream had sorted his stuff, he ran to his class, the bell ringing just as he was halfway up the stairs. He sighed as he slowed his pace, not really caring for a couple extra minutes now that he was already late. He stepped through the door and the light shown on George's face and finger-combed hair.

"Glad you could make it to class today, Clay." His teacher said, lightly giggling at her accidental rhyme.

"I'm glad I could make it here too." Dream responded as he sat in his seat. He looked at George who was silently laughing at him, rolling his eyes and turning back around to take his stuff out.

At lunch, Dream had made a point to drag George with him into the lunch line. George stood awkwardly in line next to Dream. Since Dream chose to bring George with him, the lunch line had already formed in front of them. Groups of two to four people created crowds in the line. He saw them converse with each other, leaving gaps in the line until one of them noticed and the group moved up. He looked up to lock eyes with Dream who was already staring at him.

"Do we really have to wait for lunch?" George asked.

"Well, you didn't eat breakfast today, so yeah." Dream replied. George looked away from Dream and towards the slowly moving line in front of him. Then he felt Dream's hand in his hair, ruffling it. He quickly looked up at him to give him a glare.