Loosing control

Cafe...

You: Tell me the real reason.😒

You asked them sipping on your drink calmly as their expressions wavered for a second before the smiles came back.

You had experience with these kids. How could you miss that momentary unease they tried to hide...

Beomgyu: what are you saying y/n hyu- umm noona. We came to see you.

He smiled but you can feel something off.

You: Did someone?

Soobin: No! No one bullied us! 😁

You: I didn't say someone bullied you. 🤨. Who was it?

They hung their heads low as their smiles dropped...

Taehyun: aish hyu- ugh.. 😣Noona. That Rocky and his gang came searching for you and we told him we didn't know where you were. They... They...

Ningning: They thought you'd be with us so they took yeonjun hyung as hostage and demanded us to hand you over... You know they are a part of Mafia with guns and weapons and all, so we couldn't even fight them😞. We tried to call you but you didn't pick up the phone.

Yeonjun looked down with seriously glum expression, probably remembering the events...

Beomgyu: After 13 days, hyung managed to escape their base and we eloped from that city. He was badly injured and we couldn't even go home because of them. They were so bad at tortur-...He was still looking for us all especially you, so we thought we'd find you to warn you.

Taehyun : than one day, we found about you moving here and came here. Luckily, your brother picked up your phone and we met again ☺

You: why didn't you tell me about Rocky earlier.

Yeonjun: it's all in the past baby and we're safe in this country aren't we?

You jerked your head towards the boy who had his head down until now...

He smiled weakly...

You: NO! First of all. It's Not Okay At All. He freaking tortured you and he's going to pay for that! And Second. We're not safe here as well because He's A Freaking Mafia!!!
He can come here anytime for revenge!

You were loosing control.

...

How could that rat faced freak touch your people! Especially your cutie yeonjunie!

He needs to pay for touching your man!

Wait?

🤔

Of course yeonjun is your man. He sticked together with you even when you pushed him away... Even when he knew how dangerous it was... Even when his friends tried to stop him...

He never left you and instead made his friends stay with you as well... But you left him...

And he found you again...

Even after he suffered so much because of you, he was still sitting in front of you.

...

You Lost control and shouted at him that made him flinch. His fake smile vanished.

You looked at his teary eyes and the last speck of sanity was going away...

You just want to find that freak and kill him!

Your anger was overtaking all the emotions as you looked into his eyes that were begging you to calm down...

When you tried to avert your gaze, you saw a bruise on his arm that was sloppily covered.

The cup in your hand cracked, spilling the remaining drink on your hands and the table.

Standing up from your chair, you held his arm carefully and Lifted up his sleeve only to see many cuts and bruises. He tried to resist but you had seen enough already. The feeling of revenge was clouding your mind, you tried to calm down but..

Why can't you control your anger???

Just when you were on the brink of breakdown, soft and warm hands engulfed you in embrace from behind.

?? : Calm down cupcake.

The man whispered in your ears and sat down on the chair behind you taking you on his lap.

?? : it's ok! Calm down...

That familiar voice was music for your ears. You closed your eyes, a tear fell down your cheeks.

?? : breath in princess...

Your shoulders trembled a little and eventually calmed down. You took some deep breaths as directed by the person behind you.

You kept your eyes closed in silence.

After some time.

You opened your eyes and looked around. Five boys were sitting in front of you. You looked behind and saw your brother, Yoongi holding you on his lap. The cafe was empty except you all.

Yoongi: I had the cafe emptied out when I saw you loosing control.

You Nodded.

Yoongi: How are you feeling now? 🥺

He cupped your face and looked into your eyes...

You: I'm fine now. Thanks for earlier oppa.

Yoongi: That's why the doctor told us to control your anger. You can loose control like that and you don't even follow you meditation routine to overcome that.

He complained still looking into your eyes searching for any kind of guilt.

You just looked down.

Yoongi: what if I wasn't here cupcake?

You: Sorry oppa!

You hugged him to calm him down.

<<< your a/n is purely drowning in uwu's over the cuteness...
Two months ago, no one could have thought that two people who almost never expressed their emotions could have such a cute moment... 🥺🥺>>>

Yoongi: let's go home?

You nodded and turned to the five boys who had their jaws on floor experiencing this moment...

You: stay in contact. He'll definitely find us. Bye!

TXT: b-bye...

You left the cafe with your brother...

<<< hello my lovelies!
Give your beautiful author, your reviews, suggestions and votes☺☺...

Also, a thrilling part is coming up... 😏

See you soon... >>>

PS. I actually skipped college to study for my test and look what I'm doing 😂😂😂