CHAPTER FIVE

DOMINIC AND CARTER IMMEDIATELY JUMP IN and pull Justin off of Creep Dude. They act instantly because they know that Justin will resort to murder if absolutely prompted. He's about two seconds away from that.

Devin, who was notified about this, runs down the hallway. He's wearing heels but he could care fucking less. Something's happening and he needs to make sure Justin's alright. Yeah, these two prioritize each other. That's just how they are. Don't say a damn thing about it.

"Justin?"

The sound of his baby's voice pulls said male out of his angry reverie and leads him to turn around. He pulls Devin into a hug, quickly burying his face in the latter's neck. Devin cutely pouts and leans closer to his man.

"It's okay, papa. I'm not going anywhere."

Carter averts his eyes away from the couple to look at Dominic, who looks away from Creep Dude.

"Honestly Dom. If any dude said some fuck shit or even touched Juliette wrongly, I would do the same damn thing." Oh yeah, if I haven't already mentioned this, let me tell you now. Carter and Juliette are brother and sister. They'd kill for one another.

Dominic nods in agreement because he's seen in person what happens when you mess with Juliette. Carter might be nice to everyone but he'll fuck a bitch up.

FLASHBACK TO LAST YEAR

"She obviously thinks she looks sexy doing that shit. Girl, you look like a fucking constipated rat. Ugh, I'm contemplating skipping English so I won't have to listen to Victoria drone on and on about how much dick she gets but I cannot. I don't need my parents calling me asking me why I'm not in class."

Juliette giggles and pulls Devin down the hallway, not caring one bit about the boys surrounding Victoria's trifling ass. Until one of them gropes the former's ass. Her obsidian eyes turn darker than they already are.

"Damn girl, you sure are plump back there."

Juliette pulls out her phone, sending a text to Carter to haul ass to the second floor, and then turns to the groper. "Touch my ass again. I will see to it that you no longer have use of your hands."

The dude's friends laugh childishly. What the hell do you expect from a group of idiots with not an ounce of damn common sense?

"Oh yeah. What are you going to do? Cut my hands off? That ass is so round and plush I just couldn't help myself."

Juliette goes to cuss him out but feels a hand on her shoulder. She looks up to see Carter, Dominic, Justin, and the entire football team standing there. "Jules, go with Devin. We got this."

She nods and throws a death glare toward the dude. She doesn't know his name and to be frank, she doesn't give a shit what it is. All she wants is for him to never touch her again.

Devin, blowing a kiss at Justin, grabs Juliette's hand and pulls her away from the scene. Once he makes sure the two are completely out of sight, Dominic slams the dude into the lockers, pinning him so he can't get away.

Carter narrows his eyes in anger. "So you inappropriately touched my sister and then tried to be slick about it to her face. Bad idea homie."

Two of nameless fool's (We don't acknowledge dumbasses around here) friends gasp in realization as to who Carter is. "Oh shit. You're Carter Harrington. James, you just fucked up, bro."

So that's his name. Fuckin' fool.

"Am I supposed to know who he is, exactly? Is he the king around here or some shit?" James keeps running his mouth about how he could fuck Juliette and then throw her away like trash which is a bad idea because Carter cracks his knuckles (which is a clear sign for Dominic to move out the way) and punches James clean in the eye. The other male yells and starts cussing loudly. "What the fuck did you punch me for?" (bitch, what the fuck else?)