seven, truth or dare

miguel glares at the two people next to him as river whispers to y/n, a smile on her face as he does so. they both laugh at something, and then next thing you know their making out right next to miguel.

"jesus." he gets up, after y/n was practically leaning on him. "okay, what did i miss? since when does y/n have a boyfriend?" demetri asks loudly over the music playing as he approaches miguel.

"she doesn't." "but they're making out." "yeah but he's not her boyfriend. yet? at least i don't think so." miguel shrugs, wondering off with demetri.

-time skip-

a few teens now sat in a circle on the carpet in an empty room. y/n, river, miguel, demetri, hawk, moon, yasmin, kyler, sam, robby, and a few others.

y/n only knew one of the other people, mika. she was in the same english class as her, almost every guy at west valley wanted a shot with her. she was crazy attractive, she was super smart, nice, and she was one of the rich popular girls.

"alright, demetri. you go first, truth or dare?" demetri glared across from him at hawk who had volunteered him. "truth."

hawk scoffs, "of course. uhm- if you could kiss anyone in this circle, who would it be?" demetri's face fell, a few of the teens chuckling silently.

the boy's eyes scanned the circle, not sure of what to say. "any time now." kyler groaned, looking down at his wrist as if he had a watch on, which he didn't.

"yasmin." demetri answered, which caused yasmin to scrunch her face up and kyler to laugh at her. demetri was quick to change the topic, "sam, truth or dare."

sam didn't hesitate in choosing truth. that's how the game went on for a bit until it was y/n's turn, "what a bunch of pussies, i say dare." she laughed, causing a few chuckles to go around.

"okay," miguel thought and thought trying to think of the perfect dare. he glanced over at sam and robby, he assumed they had a thing for each other but he wasn't sure. "i dare you to kiss robby."

robby's attention immediately turns away from sam and towards y/n who sat in between miguel and river. everyone in the group glanced over at robby then at y/n.

"dude, i can't do that. isn't that like sam's boyfriend or something?" y/n questioned as she pointed over at sam. "he's not." sam cleared up, not wanting people to think what wasn't true.

hawk snickered, "do it l/n." y/n looked up at river, sure they weren't dating but she didn't want to ruin the chances of something blossoming between the two.

"or you don't want to?thought you weren't a pussy." moon slapped hawk on the arm, trying to tell him to shut up. y/n glared back at hawk before slowly moving over towards robby.

sam's eyes moved to look at miguel who was already looking at her, 'what's wrong with you' she spoke with her stares, miguel rolling his eyes and looking back to y/n and robby.

the tension in the group was extremely awkward, from the feels of it you'd think half the teens in this circle wanted to murder each other.

"you don't ha-" before robby could say more y/n smashed her lips into his, one of her hands on his shoulder and the other on the carpet below her.

sam's eyes widened a bit when she noticed robby kissing her back and placing his hands on her waist. noticing this miguel smirked, almost as if he had accomplished something.

"damn, y/n." kyler laughed as the two continued kissing. river knew she wasn't his, but he could feel jealousy coursing through his veins regardless as he watched them. "okay, who's next." y/n grinned, finally pushing robby away from her and scooting back to her previous spot.

"it was hawk's turn." moon smiled, looking up at her boyfriend. "okay, moskowitz , truth or dare?" y/n asked. "dare." the boy smirked back, ready for what ever would come out of her mouth.

an evil smirk played on y/n's features as she spiked her next words, "i dare you to go home." kyler and yasmin let out loud laughs, louder than anyone else's.

"y/n, stop." moon giggled, hawk flipping y/n off. "ugh, fine. i dare you to...undo your mohawk."

hawk's eyebrows furrowed together, out of anything she could of dared him to do she chose that? "go ahead, do it."

the boy sighed, getting up and walking away towards the bathroom. he came back with his blue hair down, it was way longer and fluffier than anyone would've thought.

"sam, truth or dare." sam finally gave into the fun of the game and picked dare, "i dare you to slap y/n, across the face." he smirked.

sam's mouth slightly opened as she was about to say no, however y/n beat her to it. "do it, it's a dare, you have to." hawk was surprised that y/n wasn't bothered by it, usually if anyone touched her she'd make sure they never did again.

"uh, okay." sam moved over towards y/n, pulling her hand back before striking her across the face. not to hard, but hard enough to cause y/n's face to turn and a sound to echo through the room.

almost everyone's eyes widened, except for hawk's. y/n turned back to face everyone, a smirk on her face. "bro, you probably just gave her some type of sexual release or some shit." kyler laughed at hawk.

sam stared over at kyler with a look of disgusting before mumbling a "sorry" to y/n who just shrugged.

once again the game continued, except now it was getting dirtier by the second. so far moon had left someone a dirty voicemail, sam and river kissed, mika had licked frosting off of demetri's face–which he did not oppose to, and yasmin had given kyler a lap dance–which she was opposed to but did regardless.

"moon, truth or dare?" mika asked cheerfully. "truth." that there had ruined the streak of dares and groans escaped everyone's lips. moon giggled, "geez, my bad."

mika asked the question anyways, "if you could have a threesome with any of the people here who would they be?"

moon looked around, causing hawk's eyebrows to go up. had she not thought of him as an option first? maybe she did and she was just looking for her second person she'd pick.

"hawk and y/n."

y/n gagged out loud as hawk looked over at her with a look of disgust. moon's cheeks flushed pink, everyone around them snickering.

"dude, they hate each other. that would never happen." miguel laughed. "yeah, but think about it," mika started. "think about how hot the sex would be." she smirked over at y/n and hawk.

y/n shook her head getting up, "okay, that there ruined my mood. i'm leaving." she tugged on river's jacket, making him look up at her. he nodded and got up, following her out the door.

everyone laughed, looking over at hawk who was still disgusted by moon's choice. "ugh, come on." hawk groaned, grabbing moon's hand in his as they got up, also leaving.

author's note
i think this is by far the longest chapter i've written.
also like personal life matters:this guy i'm like flirting w called me "good girl" i physically stopped breathing for a good second🧍🏻‍♀️