chapter 16: INTENSE

SANA'S POV:

Lalisa and the vampires are now preparing for their fight and I'm sure it'll be serious but funny at the same time because of Jin oppa,he's so funny when mad.

"I'm so excited,I don't know why"Chaeyoung whispered to me.
"Me too,wonder what will happen later"I whispered back.

"Go Lalisa!you know what to do to Mr. Kim Seokjin!"Jisoo unnie suddenly yelled and I can see that Jin oppa was becoming furious already. Oh my god Jisoo unnie,you really love teasing him.

"Yes ma'am!"Lisa playfully salute while winking. She's really something.
"Yah!Kim Jisoo!cut the crap"Jin oppa shouted but she ignored him that made him  more furious.

"Let's start!"Lisa exclaimed cheerfully, walking in the middle followed by the vampires.

"How can she be so cheerful when her opponent was no joke?"Jeongyeon unnie said.
"Let's just say that she don't care about how weak or strong her opponent are"Jihyo replied which I agree internally.

We are now watching the scene infront of us attentively. They are running in circles with their inhuman speed and we can't point out clearly who's who,they are so fast.

After some time,the Vampire Princes' eyes became glowing red...they are mad but Lisa was unbothered at all.

"Is that all you got? Princes?"Lisa suddenly asked. Clearly irritating them and it's really working. What she said next literally affect them.
"How can a Vampire prince so weak?like I feel like I'm fighting with giant weak ants"she added.

"Stop talking!"Yoongi oppa spat,his madness was visible. Well I got shocked since he's so whipped with Lisa but like sister,you know what I mean.

"Sure thing"she teased. Oh my god!it's getting more interesting especially when they are now fighting in combat.

"Didn't know Kim Namjoon was so slow without his super speed"she said like a disappointed mother.
"Oh really?"Namjoon oppa then started attacking her feet but since she has a fast reflexes,she dodged it immediately that made him pissed.

"Why don't you train with Min Yoongi?I think you need a little bit of practice."Lisa adviced.
"Don't think highly of yourself!"Jin furiously spat while attacking her.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Kim Seokjin but I feel so small right now,you guys are tall"she then pouted teasingly while avoiding the attacks.

"Why are you so talkative?can you shut the fuck up?"Hoseok oppa exclaimed with his fangs showing.
"You're just like me earlier Jung Hoseok,what happened now? furious to the bones,aren't we?"she then started laughing like a psycho that scared us.

"I- she's scary"Jimin mumbled.

They started using their powers again. Some became a bat,some are casting some spells. I can tell that we all felt the intensity of their fight when we looked at each other. I admit,I'm so scared,I mean...who wouldn't?

"Jisoo unnie was right"we heard Lisa said who's now laughing while holding her bleeding cheeks. "You're weak!"she spat  straight to Jin oppa's face.
"I'm.not.weak."he emphasized staring directly in her eyes.

"Yes you are! practice more hmm?I think the girls are stronger than you."

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"Yoongi oppa yelled.
"I know and I'll annoy the hell out of you"she replied calmly. She's now throwing them some attacks.

"If I don't know them,I'll think they have a grudge to each other"Jackson oppa said.
"Yeah,agree...and Lisa was really pro when it comes to pissing someone"Jennie shrugged.

We all gasped when we saw Hoseok oppa threw her in the wall but luckily Lisa transformed into a bat.

"Are they killing each other?"Dahyun asked.
"Maybe,we can see Jin hyung is about to explode"Yugyeom said.

Jin oppa has lots of bruises. Yoongi oppa was panting heavily with his bleeding lips. Hoseok oppa's arm was covered with blood. Namjoon oppa's area was full of blood.

"LISA!"I screamed when I saw her falling with her bat form. The others became alerted and about to help her but we froze in our spot when her eyes became really dark shining red!we know that color,only the most powerful vampire and demon have that when they're angry. She's angry guys,it's not a drill... SHE'S ANGRY.

"What are we gonna do?"Bambam started panicking.
"We can't stop her!it's difficult"Taehyung mumbled nervously.
"What can we do?!"Tzuyu almost yelled.

"don't let hyungs get near her!"Jungkook said, already sweating.
"But...look!"Mark oppa pointed at Lisa who's approaching oppas.

"HYUNG!AVOID HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!"Jimin yelled,they nodded and started doing as what he told.

"What about Lisa?she can literally kill us in a snap! she's now being controlled by her demon!what are we going to do?aish. No one can stop her. She can't hear us when she's not herself!"Bambam started walking back and forth.

"I'll get oppas"Momo said then get her wand. She started waving it then pointing at them but no use.
"She's blocking every power!"she added with wide eyes.

"HYUNGS!CAN YOU FLY HERE?"Jungkook shouted.
"WE CAN'T!YOU GUYS WILL BE HER TARGET TOO!"Namjoon oppa shouted back.

We all sighed in frustration,we aren't expecting it like this.
We are thinking on what we can do but everytime we thought about it,we can't..I can't.

Just then we heard the Knights started yelling softly if that's possible.

"LILI"
no response

"LILI!DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE PULLED A PRANK ON THE ROYAL GUARDS? THEY'RE SO FUNNY, AREN'T THEY?WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!"
what Bambam said somewhat snap her a little,a little.

"AND THE FACT THAT YOU,LALISA WAS THE ONE WHO PLANNED IT! WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU, REALLY BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?IS IT PRANK ALSO?"

"No!"Lisa or let me say her demon, growled lowly.

"YOU SAID THAT WE ARE GONNA PRANK SOMEONE AGAIN TODAY,WE ARE WAITING YOU KNOW BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU AREN'T GONNA JOIN US"

"DO YOU KNOW THAT JAEHYUN WAS FANCYING YOU UNTIL NOW?BUT I SAID THAT YOU'RE OFF LIMITS AND NOT INTERESTED THEN HE SUDDENLY PUNCHED ME!LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?IT HURTS Y'KNOW?"

Lisa suddenly laughed at what Jinyoung said but her laugh was odd.
She continued laughing until her eyes came back to normal. We all sighed in relief. From now on,we mentally promised to not make Lisa angry or else.