→CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

—

THE SUN BROUGHT OUT ITS BEST RAYS AS IT GRACED THE WORLD WITH IT'S PRESENCE, its light reflecting on the sea's waters as the line where it meets the sky can be seen in the endless horizon. Birds flew above as big white clouds soared higher, a strong breeze greeted everyone as they stood on deck with the glorious scent of seawater that entered softly into everyone's nostrils. It was, indeed, a good day for Class 3E to start their vacation.

Blegh.

Yep. Definitely a good day.

Riku's body hung over their family's yacht railings lifelessly as she continued to mope and silently complain about the headache that was felt like it was currently splitting her brain in half.

"The motion-sickness pills didn't work?" Nagisa sweat-dropped at the sight of his poor female friend who looked sicker than she did when she caught a fever. "Didn't she take one an hour before we boarded like you said she should, Karma-kun?"

Speaking of the cracked red-head, the said boy could only sigh as he pats Riku's back.

Karma hummed. "Eh~ The waves must be too strong for the medicine then..."

"I'm fine," Riku murmured weakly as she pushed herself off. "For the most part." The lavender-hared girl added, "I hate getting on boats."

"You hate traveling on vehicles in general, Riku." Kayano pointed out as she handed her fellow classmate, and close friend, a bottle of water to which Riku gratefully accepted.

The group walked to the front of the ship, Riku being careful of where she placed her footing, seeing that she was a bit wobbly and that her balance was a bit off-putting. At least she had her friends to guide her.

"It seems like you are not the only one having trouble with motion-sickness, Riku." Sugino subtly gestured to the familiar image of their now deflated homeroom teacher who relaxed on the railings, his sweat dripping down all over his face due to the summer heat.

Riku could only scoff, she couldn't bring herself to empathize with Koro-sensei though. Although it was cruel of her, she thought he looked quite amusing.

"Ngggguuuuaargh," Unhuman noises along with some steam escaped each time. "traveling by boat is anything but fun." Riku heard him muttering to himself under his breath. "I feel like everything inside my head is going to spurt out. "

Riku only scoffed louder, a laugh threatening to push its way out of her lips.

"This ship is huge!" Isogai ran up to Riku's group of friends as they made it to the front deck, their class representative's eyes sparkling, "It's bigger than my whole house!"