Dream

i just wanna say for everyone who watched Tommy's streams; everything that happend in prison probably won't happen here.

Technoblade was looking out of the window, Dream was walking towards his house.

"Tommy, hide!" he said and Tommy did, he went into a box made out of trapdoors in the cornor of Technoblades house.

Dream knocked on Techno's door.

When Technoblade opened the door, Tommy felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. He had to stay silent to not get caught. Techno had splashed an invisibility potion on him before opening the door. So all he had to do is stay silent and not move. He should be able to do that right?

"Hello." Technoblade said in his normal, monotone voice.

The voices in his head were screaming at him saying things like "Protect your little brother!" and "Don't let him know." Some of them even told him to kill Dream now.

"Hello, Technoblade. I've been trying to find Tommy have you seen him?"

"Why would he be here? You know he hates me after everything that happened.."

Tommy felt regret immediatly.. Did Technoblade really think he ever hated him?

"Yeah, but Tommy escaped exile and this is the only place he could go." Dream says while walking in and looking around the house.

"Look, Dream, i understand why you want to find my little racoon brother, but that doesn't mean you can trespass."

Dream looked at him and raised an eyebrow, but when Technoblade didn't move he sighed and said "Sorry. Can i look around your house.. You know just to be sure?"

Technoblade thought for a second. Was there anything Tommy did in his house that Dream would notice? No, he didn't..

"Sure."

It went pretty well, Techno's house wasn't that big.

Dream and Technoblade were standing by Tommy's to do list now.

"Sell foot?" Dream asked and Technoblade was glad he said something so he could talk and distract dream from the noise Tommy was making.

"You know i have to get rich somehow."

Dream obviously noticed Techno didn't need this, but chose to ignore it.

Dream didn't notice anything else suspicious on the to do list.

The other things on there were: Get leverage for weapons, upgrade weapons, minor terrorism in lmanberg.

(A/n: in this book Tommy didn't put 'find girlfriend' and 'build power tower on there.)

"Okay. Thankyou I'll go back to where i came from.."

"Dream. You do have a house right." Technoblade said obviously noticing Dream didn't say anything about going back home.

"Ofcourse i do!" Dream said defensively.

"mhm. Totally believe you. Bye homeless man. It was a pleasure."

"I'm not homeless!" Dream said while walking outside.

"Sure." Technoblade said and closed the door.

The moment the door closed Tommy started laughing, finding the fact his brother called Dream a person you could call the god of this server homeless.

"Yeah, yeah laugh all you want. But i just protected you."

"Thanks Tech." Tommy said.

~
I LOVE THEM.
I'm sorry i havent updated this book alot lately my test week is coming and ive been busy!
Thanks for 1k (1.4k now whT?) reads! I love you all!