39

Lisa pov

We were both are at the car . I didn't even took a glance on him . I was wearing a yellow hoodie and black shorts . Of course he said to me to wear a mask and he was wearing one too .

The whole ride was quiet .

Driver : Sir we arrived.

I look at the place and we were at kindergarten.

Jungkook went out first and I went outside too. He hold my hand making me a little bit shock.

Jungkook: oh don't be surprised

He rolled his eyes and we went inside but the guard stop us

Guard: Sorry but names

Jungkook: Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Pranpriya

The fuck he is still using my thai name with his surname you could just say manoban.

Guard: J-Jeon Jungkook ?

He stutter And he look like he was scared.of jungkook but as always Jungkook doesn't give a fuck

Guard: But name of the students pls

Jungkook: Soyeon Lily Manoban and Jeonsan leo Manoban

How did he know the full name of my twins. Oh come on lisa he had some research that's why he knew he is the father . Dumb me

Guard: Relationship

Jungkook: Parents

Guard: ok you may come in mr and mrs Jeon.

Mrs Jeon ewww . I don't like that

We both went inside the kindergarten or the school perhaps what is called. I saw kids playing on the playground. Cute

But two kids caught my eye . It was Jeonsan and Soyeon playing with there classmates. I smiled seeing them having fun. I look at jungkook . His eyes sense happiness. Even he is wearing a mask I know He is smiling beneath that mask.

Jungkook pulled me to a bench to seat.

Jungkook: We should wait for them until they get tired Because I don't want to cut the joy in their eyes

Wow he is really taking this seriously. I mean he is really focus about this. He is acting nice now not the way he look at me with a cold face but now it's a.... Happy face ?

I saw how they the siblings bond. They are always there for each other. I was actually thinking when I was pregnant that they would pull hair like normal siblings do but no they are different.

I teach them well . Wow being a single mother is hard but luckily kun was there for me to help them grow up .

After a few minutes we just watch them until both of them got tired and they both went to a bench it's just 7 meters away from us .

I watch how Jeonsan take care of Soyeon. I look at jungkook for some reason he looks like him . When I look at Jeonsan I always remember Jungkook's face and the past.

I saw them walking away to the gate but Jungkook stood up and pulling me going there. They are waiting for someone to pick them up . They are just sitting and waiting.

Jungkook: I want you to take them I'll be here.

I nodded and went to them on lisa it's been a month since you didn't saw them well except soyeon who called me a creep.

Lisa : Jeonsan . Soyeon ?

They both look at me with a surprise face. This is how they recognize me . My voice , well when I was with soyeon I just hug her but I didn't speak Because Somi stop me .