𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised.

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 7 2020
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡
--------------------

I stretched my arms and legs hitting a body I quickly pull my arms and legs back towards myself.

I looked down at tatted hands and arms wrapped around me I froze and slowly turned around coming face to face with an asleep Von.

Awe he sleeps with his mouth closed how decent.

I turned around onto my back then he decided to move his head on top of my chest and move his face in my boobies.

Well.. what's there.

I sighed and played with his dreads my throat was for sure sore though so i'm gonna keep the talking to a minimum for sure.

I rubbed my sore throat and found myself staring at the ceiling.

He's actually really heavy to be so skinny.

I raked my nails through his scalp out of habit dozing back off to sleep.

I felt something shaking me up out of my sleep making me huff and throw my covers back out of frustration.

I heard a high pitched shriek causing me to open my eyes to see an horrified Booka causing me to shriek back.

"WHY IS YOU NAKED FOLK?! EW EW COVER UP." He shouted covering his eyes.

I quickly wrapped myself in my cover looking around the room seeing no evidence of Von being here.

He really left.. without giving me a kiss wow.

"Get dressed and come and mingle with us bitch we miss you." He said throwing clothes at me.

After a shower I trudged down the stairs groggily.

"Them blues finna be mine look at all them blues." I heard Von's voice chime in the conversation.

"You such a robber." Booka said shaking his head before spotting me peaking out the side of the stairs.

"Gee! girl bring yo ass on! playing peak-a-boo and shit." I rolled my eyes finally coming out slowing my pace when I see the room filled with girls.

I seen a tiny baby walking towards me making me recognize it as Skyler.

"Sky!" I usually don't like kids but Skyler is an exception.

"Hey Gee!" India smiled walking up to me engulfing me in a hug.

"Hey." I shyly greeted before continuing onto the living room.

I seen one sitting on Von's lap that almost made me stop walking.

I  backtracked and went to the kitchen.