2

Mᴀʟᴀʏᴀsɪᴀ Mᴏɴᴛᴇᴢ
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ,Gᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ📍

Noo Lay we came her to live it up and whose gonna stop us from doin that she said pulling my arm to dis big ass house.

I followed her throughout this entire place it was mad fine ass niggas in here and some bitches and some dusty ones to but hey.

Bitch look over there isn't that melmel? She said with her red cup in the hand.

Where hoe I asked her searching the place. Asked Ashanti while she pointed in his direction.

Well I'll be dammed his fine mother fuckin lollipop ass. I said drinking out my cup.

Bitch what since when did you like him she said.

Everytime when we was in school but I wasn't fucking with him because I feel like bitches was liking him for a trend. I told her as I watched him.

Nah facts though member Ella ugly lookin ass always wanted to suck him up.

Yess broo I hated that like bitch touch grass or some shit I told her while rollin my eyes.

Isn't tha-Boo I got scared by mooks behind me making shant stoppin her sentence.

Bitch that's not even funny I slapped him in his chest. My bad Layasia niggas always getting ya ass though.

Mooks and Ashanti laughed. And someone needs to get in yours i smirked. You and ya gay ass Sy said behind me with Blank.

But you love me tho. I smiled hugging him as he hugged me back.

I don't understand why ya just don't date Ashanti said while drinking from her cup as Mooks and Blank agreed wit her.

Cause that's my sis,My bestie He said and I repeated that's my Bro,My bestie. I said

Atleast do ya have a lil seccs?? Blank said.

Me and Sy looked at each other it wasn't sex but we do some shit Sy said making me punch his arm.

What ya niggas soo nosey anyways. He said lookin at everyone.

That's unexpected. Mooks said

Why cause my bitch got that tsunami she said lookin at Mooks.

Anyways ya niggas is weirdos seriously come upstairs.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

So you really about to let these randomly ruin ya house? Ashanti said drinking her same cup from 10 minutes ago.

It's not mine fuck outta here if it was I would have been told these niggas to dip. Mooks said.

So who it is then I looked at him curiously. It's the old white nigga on Bnb he gone talk about no messing up shit. Mook said

Nah straight I told him up I said. Listen Sir but I gonna let you know this it's gonna get fucked my regardless fuck ya rules. I know you didn't say it to that old man.

I did you can ask Sy,Blank,and Trigger. Mooks said.

Who is trigger me I said lookin at Ashanti while she laughed

My homeboy he should be comin he in like 2 minutes.

Goodie new people I said in my head.

We was all laughing chillin smoking and drinking having a good time until Some fine tall ass brownskin nigga with tattoos and waves.

(I don't know who this is gonna be if I'm gonna put face so I'm improving😉)

Yooo whaddup my boy he said as he dapped up everyone.

So you not gone said hi to me? Ashanti said as I looked at her.

Whose you shawty Trigger you really don't remember me. Shant said as I sat her confused as fuck.

Wow I'm hurt honestly. Shant said the guy shook his head.

Nah you really don t remember Ashanti Mooks said Smoking his blunt. Yea I remember Ashanti she was Darkskin and she she was a lil fat yea that was lil homie.

That's her bro. Sy said pointing to Ashanti.

Ain't no way he said as Ashanti stood up and hugged him.

Maybe I'm misssin a few chapter I should really go out more. I said to myself.

Lemme introduce you to my bestie this is Layasia or laylay people like to call her that.

He waved his hand at me and I nodded.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

☠︎︎Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Cᴀʀᴛᴇʀ☠︎︎

It's been a week since I been home from jail shit feels so good to be back home. I reunited with my boys a couple days after I got back they invited me to this pool party that he was having it was mad bitches and niggas out here. I was just staying with gang and shit cause them niggas ain't shit.

It was me and Ashanti talking and drinking in the kitchen I was tellling her about my time in jail and shit she was asking me all these weird questions.

So did they put the finger in ya booty hole and move it around? She asked me as I mugger her. What kind of question is that broo ya ass is weird.

Hearing a laugh from the couch I saw her friend layasia laughing n shit on her phone.

So was the food nasty and did you sleep with someone like tell me everything friend? She smiled.

Put ya old Dumb ass down askin this dumb shit as I took a sip with of my drink lookin over at shawty.

You lookin quite hard at my bitch she whispered. Ain't no one lookin at her ass bye shant.

If you think my friend is pretty just say that if you wanna suck on coochie just say that. I don't broo stop askin me that shit she just fine.

Ouuuuuuuu I knew you was finna fuck her. She said dancing around.

I mugged her. This my shit I told her as the song Fantasy came on

(I wanna lick you from your head to your toes and I wanna Move from the bed down to the floor and I- I - I) Ashanti grabbed Layasia from the couch and started shaking ass shawty had some buns on her

(I wanna lick from your head to you and I wanna move from the bed to the floor and I-I - I) Goo bitch Ashanti said taking out her phone recording her. She looked back and some seeing me lookin at Layasia and she pointed stickin her tongue out.

——————

VOTE
COMMENT🥰