one

the world is full of beautiful and awful things, but all that can be deceiving. 

look how a person dressed in rags can still have a heart of gold. that person running, trying to escape from stealing a bag from a lady might not be doing it out of evil but just so he can feed his children. a man wearing the best suit might have worked hard to reach wherever he is but in the worst way possible. the high school heartthrob that has made all the girls swoon over him might be working for a gang.

in this world, the villain can also be the victim.

neo culture technology, the new civilization of the mafia world, can be described in only one word by all that has encountered them or knew of their name— ruthless. 

their faces bear the coldest look you'll ever see but just like the world that has been described, looks can be deceiving. once they are all together in their base, they become a family with the softest eyes when they look at one another. they increase in number as time passes by and that is if the boss sees potential in them then will they be included— that is what people knew, but they once again have been deceived. as much as the boss wants to look for people who will bring benefit to the team, he has always picked them up at their lowest times in life.

jung jaehyun, the underboss, was a young, scrawny boy when the boss saved him. he was abused by his uncle the moment he was left with him when his single-mother decided to have a new shot at life without her son. 

the once weak boy was never fed well and if that devil of a man was drunk, he'd lash out on him, but taeyong came to the rescue. he saw him standing in front of a pharmacy, all beaten up, and asked him to join him. jaehyun didn't dare to think twice just to get out of that hell hole. these two worked hand in hand to make everything the mafia has today. they proved to each other that they were worthy of each other's trust which is true 'til this day— the boss-underboss duo of neo culture technology. together, they consult and make decisions for the betterment of the whole group.

taeyong stepped out of his room to be greeted by a loud dolphin yelling, "you see that? its legend!"

the boss slapped a hand over his forehead, asking himself why he took these kids in when this should be a mafia organization not an orphanage but was also reminded that they need him. it's early in the morning yet chenle was running around, probably high on caffeine from somebody's coffee that has about four shots of espresso with no water mixed in it. tastes absolutely terrible as it sounds.

he continued walking until he came across the same kid again, "chenle, calm down. what's the hype all about?" how many rounds has this dolphin run?  "give me a good reason or you'll be on cleaning duties for the whole day."