XXIII

Gaege and Eddie had head back to their hotel room around eight, a few hours after Nia and Grant had entrusted them with their tiny human while they caught up on sleep and then ordered greasy pizza for the quartet share. Or attempt to share, as Izella had decided to burst into tears the second her mom put her down to eat. After her first outburst with Eddie and Gaege they had managed to calm her down with a bottle and a lightly-bouncing walk around the living room for about twenty minutes and her cries turned into coos; but this time she decided her only goal was to fill the room with as much tension as possible. They all love her to bits but damn, can that kid scream.
As soon as they entered the hotel room Gaege flopped his lanky body onto the soft bed, relishing in the feeling of the oh-so-soft sheets and duvet against his arms; perhaps relishing in it a bit too much once the soft moan of happiness escaped from between his slightly-parted lips. This wasn't helping Eddie at all, who had become somewhat flustered on the ride home when Gaege had offered to drive, which allowed Eddie to fantasize the entire time about how nice it would be to take advantage of the hotels floor-length windows, which he had noticed when they first arrived to check-in had a gorgeous view from the inside but a completely opaque black privacy tint on the outside.
Pants still tight but no longer caring about hiding it with the hem of his long sweater, Eddie tried to casually transition into propositioning his fiancé, since he didn't know whether or not Gaege would even be up for it after wearing themselves out watching the baby. "Sooo... earlier when you brought up the restaurant bathroom, it got me thinking in the car-"
"Thinkin' about making sweet hot love to your sexy fiancé?" Gaege quipped with a sly grin as he propped himself up on his forearms. Eddie smiled back and nodded. "Why the restaurant specifically though? Or was that just a general damn that's sexy thing?"
"Well actually, the restaurant was playing out in my head, but then so was every other time we've fucked against a wall like that. And then my mind drifted to the windows and how no one can see inside the room from the outside..." Eddie waggled his eyebrows. He was trying to ask without actually asking, he knew it might make Gaege uncomfortable to fuck against a window like that not only for fear of someone somehow seeing but also because who knows, maybe Gaege had a fear of pressing against a big window and it breaks or pushes through? Eddie had no clue.
Gaege however, immediately got up and unbuttoned his jeans. "That's hot. Let's do that. First you gotta let me blow you by the window though, that's my one demand. Request. You can say no sorry I shouldn't have said demand," he rambled at the end there just a little in the way Eddie loves so much.
"You got yourself a deal Mister Fruitsnacks!"
"Aye that's Mister- wait that's what you just said." They giggled together as they kicked off their jeans and pulled up each other's shirts over their heads. Gaege began kissing him passionately and as their make out continued, his hand crept down to begin stroking Eddie's already-hard dick, going slowly to tease before revving the engine and quickening his movement as Eddie's hands desperately clutched the back of Gaege's head and lightly tugged at his hair. Gaege's mouth broke off from their lip lock to begin kissing down Eddie's jaw and neck, making sure to pay extra special care to the soft spot right above his collarbone that never failed to produce a high-pitched keen of a gasping moan. His teeth sunk into that now-bruised spot just hard enough to pinch and in response Eddie lightly yanked back on the handful of hair he still clutched.
  Gaege continued his kissing-descent until he was on his knees, swollen pink lips kissing the tip before he sunk his mouth down onto it. He did not wait even a second to begin rapid motions up and down the long hard length, he was going the same speed he had been going with his hand just moments ago right before he got down to kneel. He reveled in the noises he was pulling from his fiancé, adored the way his pupils were completely blown out (much like himself) whenever their eyes met before Eddie would throw his head back again with a stifled cry as he felt his orgasm growing closer.
  Gaege chose that moment to pull of completely. "You fucking tease," Eddie managed to choke out. The latter wiped his mouth with the back of his hand with a wicked grin, "I want you to fuck me before you cum. I may be a tease but I know that stopping here means you'll fuck me so hard you'll have to carry me to bed and leave me with an ache in my ass when I walk tomorrow,"
  Eddie put his hands on his lovers hips and walked him back until Gaege could feel his back pressed against the cool glass, ass and all. He hoped to God these things were truly unable to see through. Eddie leaned in so his lips were right against Gaege's ear, and let out a ragged breath mimicking the one the latter let out as Eddie pressed their bodies together tightly enough that their cocks were rubbing against one another. He thrust into Gaege a little, earning a little whine, so he did it again and again until both of them were a mess of pre-cum and moans as their cocks rubbed against each other in the frantic motion, the friction nice but not enough, for tonight at least. Eddie turned Gaege around, "Put your hands against the glass and make sure your legs are steady,". Once he had done so Gaege heard Eddie opening the bottle of lube he had brought with him, a fancy organic one they had found online that all the reviews raved about never leaving a weird residue or having bad effects on skin. The press of fingers at his entrance soon followed, a sloppy stretch as neither of them could hold off much longer. Gaege pressed his forehead against the window and bit down on his lip every time his g-spot was brushed by, or another digit was added. Eddie pressed a kiss to his love's back, "You ready?" When Gaege nodded he pulled out his fingers and coated his dick with some of the lube, pressing his tip to the now-stretched hole.
  "Don't go in slowly, just dive in you already prepped me, I don't care, just fuck me," Gaege said breathily.
  Happy to oblige Eddie pushed in, still a little slow though so as to not hurt his honey, until he was fully sheathed inside of his. Gently thrusting against him a few times before pulling nearly all the way out and then snapping back in, skin against skin. Gaege was at a loss of all words as Eddie began relentlessly fucking into him, hard and fast, each thrust pushing Gaege against the glass as moans and swears left his swollen lips and his dick twitched, seemingly anticipating each time it was about to rub up against the glass. He made a mental note that they would have to clean this window before yelling out "Fuck!" on a particularly hard thrust. He didn't dare move his hands from their position bracing himself on the window, he knew if he did then he would probably fall and anyways, he wanted Eddie to touch his dick, not himself. As if he read his mind Eddie moved one hand from it's nearly-bruising grip on Gaege's hips to snake around his torso and wrap around his dick, trying to match his sloppy movements with his thrusts as he bit down on Gaege's shoulder.                    
  The sound of skin on skin and skin on glass grew louder and louder until Eddie swiped his thumb over Gaege's tip just as he hit his g-spot, causing the younger man to practically slam his forehead into the glass as he came with a violent tremor and a chant of his lovers name; egging him on to continue touching him into near-overstimulation, his sensitive skin driving him crazy with the continued touch, the thrusts getting harder and harder until Eddie was pistoning into him and they both couldn't stop cursing. Eddie moved his other hand back to his lovers hip to fuck him faster and maintain their balance, Gaege's mewls of pleasure mirroring his deep grunts until he came inside of him with a stuttered "oh" sound.
  They stayed like that for a few moments before Eddie felt like his knees would buckle and he knew Gaege's probably would too. Pulling out he smirked a little at the sight of his load leaking a bit out of Gaege before gently leading him over to the bed and lying next to him.
  "I like window sex. We need to do this every time we stay at a hotel. Better yet, let's buy a house with one of these bad boys," Gaege said with a little giggle at the end, his voice still shaky from the intensity of his orgasm. Eddie turned his head to smile at him with a little shake, "I think I emptied my balls for the next month,"
  "I hope not because we still have to fuck in that giant bathtub," Gaege quipped.
  "You're gonna kill my dick!"
"With love,"
  "My poor dick," Eddie lamented jokingly.
  "Lemme top you in the bath. You can ride me like a cowboy," Gaege laughed.
  "I don't know if you were joking but now that's exactly what's gonna happen, get your dick ready."
  "My poor dick!"

————
a/n THIS IS NUMBER ONE IN EDDIEVR WHAT i don't know how long it has been no1 i haven't been on the app like at all oh my gosh even if it only reached it when i checked after posting xxii last night/this morning that's so freaking cool thank you everyone who reads this i love u all ahhhh!!
also i would just like to note i realized i haven't written about them using condoms in so long so i'll say there was an off-the-page day where they got tested and once both came back clean they decided that they won't use them so long as they make sure to get tested every six months just in case (sorry if it seems unrealistic i'm a drarry girl i'm used to protection spells being used in place of actual items and i completely forgot about it) have a good day y'all lol