𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Alaska pressed the needle into her skin, counting slowly as her eyes shut when it entered her system

Alaska pressed the needle into her skin, counting slowly as her eyes shut when it entered her system. She was quick to hide it in her glove box and get out of her car, walking through the old junk yard, making her way toward the group of friends.

"Look who shows up." Miguel said as Alaska did a shimmy of her shoulders and a small spin, "Bad traffic?"

"Well, yes but I also couldn't decided which playlist I wanted to listen to and I might possible picked up four In N Out burgers that are waiting in my car." Alaska said as Miguel fist pumped her with a grin, "And i'm right on time."

"Let's see it." Eli said as he rubbed his hands together, watching Alaska hold her arm out and show off the flower under her bicep, "Badass, Laska, wonder who got you that good of a artist."

"You probably don't know him, he's the real deal." Alaska commented as Hawk hummed with a nod of his head, "Besides, he's like totally underground, edgy and all."

"Sounds like a cool dude." Hawk said, putting his arm around her as Sensei Lawrence downed the rest of his energy drink before throwing it onto the sand with a huff.

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" he yelled out to the team from where he stood on top of one of the old cars.

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Wrong!" he shouted, throwing the other can in hand at their feet, "If you wanna win the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better then your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" they all yelled back to him on sync.

"Are you losers?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Come on Antarctica, move those girl feet!" Sensei Lawrence mocked her as she ran through the tires, her speed picking up as she went faster then Miguel, "Thats what i'm talking about!"

"Destroy!" Sensei Lawrence yelled as he threw the bat to Alaska, Eli tightened her goggles for her before she hit the old cars, battle cries leaving her lips as she was cheered on.

"Watch those girl feet, watch em." Sensei Lawrence mocked Alaska again as she walked across the beam that was over multiple dangerous rubbish, that would easier damage any of them horribly.

"My girl feet are working pretty good, i'll say." she commented, hopping off the beam and into the sand again where her and Aisha knocked chest and did the bro hug.

"If you wanna win, you gotta be hungry." Lawrence said as he handed out trail mix to each of them, "You guys hungry?"

"Yes, Sensei." they all said back while snacking on the mix. Alaska offered Eli one of the raisins as he traded them for the half peanuts.