Chapter 7

Hi guys, I know I said no update before the 19th but I was bored from studying so I took some time off to present you guys with another part of my story.

Enough of my blabbering, on with the story!

Hermione's POV

I was shocked to see the three people standing in front of me.

"Zabini?"

"Hello, Eva- err- Hermione," Blaise said in an unusual adorable voice.

"Hi? To what do I owe the pleasure?" I said looking between Blaise and two other people whom I think are his parents.

"Hello Dear, I am Aediva Zabini and this is my husband Dolan Zabini and you already know Blaise. Can you please call your parents? We would like to talk to all of you." The lady said in a calm voice.

The thought of my parents brought tears to my eyes but I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and held them back. "My parents.... Are on vacation so unfortunately, you can't talk to them. But you have me, you can tell me if something is wrong. Please take a seat."

The Zabinis looked at me in confusion but sat down. After asking them if they needed something to drink, I sent Ginny to make all of us some tea. we waited until she came back and settled down. I, then, looked at them expectantly to say something when Blaise spoke up.

"You probably must be wondering why you have changed, 'I nodded in approval' well you see the thing is you are my sister, You Are A Zabini."

My eyes widened as those four words left his mouth, You Are A Zabini.

"It is true dear. You see when you were born we kept you for a year but then we had to give you up because Voldemort wanted to take all the girls away to-to...." She trailed off as she started to sob.

"Oh my... But didn't the others find it suspicious that I was gone?"

"We told them that you died. Your twin here, Blaise, was devastated. We put you up for adoption and luckily the Grangers found you. I could never be happier to know that they took such great care of you. But after the war, our only motto was to find you." Dolan, or dad, replied.

"Mum?" I asked her as she continued to sob. As soon as she heard these words her head snapped to look at me. "Why are you crying? I am here right." I asked in the sweetest voice possible.

"Hermione how can you call her your mum? How can you be so naïve? What if they are plotting something against you? Not that I am doubting your decision or something but at least don't go running into their arms right away." Ginny hissed.

"Ginny, I get it that you care for me but look at us, I am exactly like them." I hissed back.

She looked taken aback due to my sudden outburst but still eyed all of us, only to find all of us looking alike. "Yeah, you are right... you are one of them."

"Ginny, are you leaving me? Are you abandoning our friendship?" I asked in fear.

"of course not! I would never leave you." She said and embraced me only to find a cough interrupt us. "Sorry, but can I know how I changed my appearance overnight and what is my name?" the curiosity took the best of me and started to ask question

Dad started, "Well, you see you had a glamour charm which faded off on your 18th birthday, which is today. And we named you Evanna Katherine Zabini when you were born. 'he paused as if trying to put words together and started again' wouldyouliketomoveintoZabinimanor?

"Huh? Sorry I didn't quite catch it."

"Dad stop it! You are behaving as if you are asking her on a date. 'he turned to face me' Will you move in Zabini manor with us Evanna, I mean, Hermione, or whatever you wish to be called?" he murmured the last part.

"Uhh, yeah sure. But can Ginny come along, after all, she was to live with me for a week?"

"Of course honey. Now you both go and pack." Mum assured me.

We both were about to return to our rooms when another roar of the fire was heard.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Oooh... cliffhanger once again! Now you keep guessing while you wait till the 19th.

Hi guys,

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I am extremely sorry that I won't be able to upload anything till 19th March. But please don't abandon my story from your library. I am promising you to return on 19. Please comment, share and vote.

Love ya'll,

-Anushka