Chapter 78

In the middle of my murder plans I heard "uuuuhh guys, I think we caused a panic" Bonnie said as she pointed towards the outside of the bubble.

I turned and saw all of our mates standing outside of the bubble inspecting it with concern and trying to find a way in.

I looked to Lydia for reassurance "are you ready to face them?" I ask gently.

She shakes her head frantically "no I can't, how am I supposed to tell Damon what his mother did?! I can't, he'll hate me.....and how do I tell him..." she trailed off quietly while looking down with a faraway look in her eyes.

"If he judges you for that I will personally kick his ass to the moon and back" Care said with conviction.

We all agreed "he would never do that. The only thing that will happen is he will want to kill his Mother" Bon Bon said reassuringly.

Lydia sighed but still looked unsure towards her mates.

I sighed and then smiled at her sympathetically "why don't I go and make sure they know it's okay. I can still see in since I made it and you guys give me a thumbs up when your ready" I offered encouragingly.

Lydia nodded to this hesitantly.

I squeezed her arm reassuringly before getting up and walking out of the bubble slowly.

The second I was outside of the bubble I was immediately in my mate's arms.

"Are you okay Elskan?" Elijah asked concerned.

I nodded "I am perfectly fine, we all are. We just needed privacy and we didn't notice you were here since Lydia was showing us some memories" I told them with complete truth in my tone making all the guys deflate slightly in relief.

I shook my head with a light laugh before sighing.

"Why don't you all wait in the game room while I talk to Damon and Stiles for a minute. The girls will join you when we're done" I told the rest of the guys.

They all nodded begrudgingly and trailed out.

I motioned for my own mates to follow and they nodded but looked at Damon and Stiles warily.

I smirked at them "you know if they lose it I can protect myself, worse comes worse I step right back in" I reassured my mates.

They all looked at Damon and Stiles warningly before leaving.

I sighed deeply and turned to them.

"What happened?!" Damon asked frantically with concern and anxiety in his eyes as he took a step towards me.

"Well first things first, your mom is a raging bitch and I'm killing her no matter your opinions at this point" I said with anger in my tone.

Stiles sighed with sadness but even I could feel the aggression coming off of him in waves "is it the Lily I think it is" he asked quietly as Damon seemed to be spiraling slightly.

I sighed sadly "yes, she showed us what happened. Her and her coven are in a prison world" I answered quietly.

(TRIGGER WARNING brief mention of rape coming up)

He growled and punched through my wall making me have to hold in my own anger since honestly, I understood that one.

"What did my mother do?" Damon asked with a calm voice but I could tell he was barely controlling his anger.

It was the type of tone that meant shit was about to get real.

Before I could answer Stiles beat me to it "she and her sick coven kidnaped her and drained her of magic. They tortured her and...." he couldn't bring himself to say it.

He remembered finding his mate naked and tied in the corner of the small cabin.

He remembered waiting a day and fighting every instinct to keep from crashing in there.

But he knew he would end up overpowered and that wouldn't help her.

Thank god she was desiccated to the point they didn't touch her anymore because if they had even tried he wouldn't have been able to hold his beast back.

I watched as Stiles seemed to sink into his memories while Damon was looking murderous and like he was putting the pieces together.

"Please tell me they didn't" he said quietly with the last bit of restraint holding back his anger.

I knew Stiles couldn't say it so I nodded making Damon fully lose control.

I immediately stepped back into the bubble and looked to the girls who seemed to just be getting through to Lydia "this is great timing, can you handle that?" I asked as I pointed to a raging Damon as my mates had rushed in and were trying to control him.

Lydia sighed and nodded while standing up.

"Hey we're with you" I told her reassuringly as she hesitated to step out of the bubble

Stiles was trying desperately to reassure Damon but nothing but the sight of his mate safe could do that.

He had lost control and was now sitting in the back seat hoping he doesn't do anything he can't fix.

Luckily he was far from the strongest in the house and he didn't worry too much about hurting anyone.

Lydia sighed and straightened her shoulders before stepping out of the bubble and straight to Damon.

She took his face into her hands and rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs softly "hey, I'm right here. I'm safe. I'm okay" she said as best she could in the moment.

Damon immediately slackened and Kol and Elijah let go of him.

Damon brought Lydia into his arms and wouldn't let go as he ran his hands down her back and through her hair to reassure himself that she was there and safe in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uuuuhhh I'm gonna be honest I have been pushing this one back and a few minutes ago I was like okay I'll work on Milkeason mate tomorrow it's not Friday yet and then I look at my phone to be safe and I see Friday and I just sit here like "shit" and I made sure to finish it.

I'm also sitting here debating whether to just Gif this bitch now and post it or to wait and go over it one more time after I get up. Eh fuck it I think you guys would take it now just excuse any stupid spelling errors. Lol happy reading.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/10/22