{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20❜:❀}

Y/n pov

I'm standing infront of the mall's building, after I just payed the taxi driver.
A sigh left my mouth.. I'm bored..how bad I wish if Taehyung would've come too.
I uninterestedly started taking small steps towards the entrance.
I got in and saw many people, some couple holding hands, some parents with their children. I smiled while looking at them. Guess, my luck's bad when it comes to family. I shook my head to throw away the silly thought and made my way towards the grocery store.

After I was done with the important and household stuffs I decided to roam around a bit.
I was looking at some flower vases kept in the display-showcase.

Suddenly my eyes fell on an accessories shop across the hallway. It looked so cute. I felt an urge to go their and I did. Mindlessly..AGAIN, roaming around another shop I found something which caught my eyes.
Couple-Bracelets... They're beautiful. I loved the simple design of them. I bite my lower lip deciding whether I should buy it or not? It's not a big deal anyways you think, but it is when your husband is Kim freaking Taehyung haha. I, not in a million years would expect him to wear it but still I couldn't fight the urge to buy them.

After paying for the bracelets I thanked the lady at the counter and head out of the shop.
Ready to go home!

...

I threw the bags on the table and plopped myself on the couch leaving a exhausting sigh from my mouth. Not because I was actually exhausted but because I know I was just gonna be bored again.
As it was already evening I decided to unpack the groceries and other things first.
And after that I went to have a quick shower before starting with the dinner.

When I was almost done with the dinner I heard the door opening and being closed after.
It's Taehyungie ofc. I smiled and went to the living room.

Seeing him after this long boring day and how much I missed him I rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

Y/n - Hii Tae, I missed you!

He just slightly pushed me away without saying anything and kept the keys on the table.

Y/n - How was your day?

I look stupid here.

I asked while taking his bag from him.He clicked his tongue and said coldly.

Taehyung - Better ofcourse.

I nodded anyways. I saw him going towards the stairs so I went in the kitchen for serving the dinner.

...

Ok! not again this is so boringggg. Doesn't he know how to speak or what? I missed him the whole day and here he is just being busy with his phone and food. *Pout*
I finished my food and went inside the kitchen to keep my plate when my eyes fell on the table (not the dining table) where the bracelets were kept. Ooof I totally forgot about them hehe.
My eyes sparkled when I took them and made my way outside, near the dining room.
I saw Taehyung getting up from his seat ready to go.
I went towards him and held his hand. Due to which he frowned.

Y/n - Tae-

I was about to tell him about the bracelet but his finger got my attention and my smile dropped in an instant.
It's empty., I noticed it now. He does NOT have the wedding ring on.
I eyes travelled to his face and he seemed completely annoyed. So I just let go of his hand and looked down. I don't know what to say-

He turned around to leave for his room before annoyingly rolling his eyes at me.
Does this marriage, really means nothing to him? Am I just forcing him???
Thoughts flooded my mind but I quickly shrugged them off remembering that I've to do the dishes too.

...

I opened the door of our bedroom. I saw Taehyung already laying down on the bed with his back facing my side.
I couldn't stop myself and smiled while I went towards the bed.
I kissed his cheek before whispering
Y/n - Good night....Tae.

I laid down staring at his back while thinking.
*Sigh* I'm just trying to make our relationship better. What's the matter of ignoring or hating each other when we're already married. Isn't it better to get along?
Am I wrong somewhere??? He doesn't love me but I do, yeah ofcourse..more with each passing day.

My mind was again filled with thoughts but I felt my eyelids getting heavy. Soon after I didn't even knew when I drifted off to sleep.

-
-
-

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜