The families reaction when they heard you broke up

Carl:
Carl - Fiona was pissed at Carl because you were good to him. Debbie hit him for cheating on you. Lip was upset with him. Ian was pissed at Carl so much. Liam was sad and mad because he cheated on you. Frank doesn't give a shit.
Y/n - Kev was pissed at Carl for hurting his little sister, he wanna beat the shit out of him, but you told him to calm down and he pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back and have a little sister-brother time.

Lip:
Lip - Fiona was pissed at Lip. Debbie was upset with him. Carl hit him for cheating on you. Ian stopped talking to him for a long time. Liam was sad and mad because he lose feelings for you.
Y/n - Jimmy/Steve was pissed at Lip, he didn't talk to him for a long time and didn't go to the Gallaghers for a while.

Ian:
Ian - Fiona was sad and worried about both of you. Debbie was sad that you had to move. Carl was upset but kinda understood. Lip was worried about both of you. Liam was sad because he thinks y'all are cute together.
Y/n - V was sad that you had to move, she's very worried about you and Ian.

Mickey:
Mickey - Mandy was pissed at Mickey and hit him so hard. Iggy kinda doesn't give a shit. Terry doesn't give a shit at all. Joey doesn't give a shit.
Y/n - Karen doesn't give a shit. Sheila been there for you, she gave you some food, water, blankets, and everything you want. Jody's been there for you also.

Fiona:
Fiona - Debbie was pissed at Fiona and told her it's a rumor but she didn't listen. Ian told her it's a rumor but she didn't listen. Lip told her it's a rumor but she didn't listen. Carl told her it's a rumor but she didn't listen. Even Liam told her it's a rumor but she didn't listen.
Y/n - Mel's been there for you but she was pissed at Fiona.

Debbie:
Debbie - Fiona was pissed at Debbie. Lip was also pissed at her. Ian was disappointed with her. Carl was upset also. Liam was sad that y'all broke up.
Y/n - Mickey wanted to kill Debbie but he'll go to jail for hurting a girl. Mandy went to the Gallaghers and hit Debbie. Iggy wants to beat the shit out of Debbie, he'll go to jail for that. Terry doesn't give a shit. Joey was pissed and wanted to hit Debbie, but he'll go to jail for that.

Kev:
Kev - his family wasn't mentioned.
Y/n - your parents was upset with Kev, you have a crazy dad, your dad wanna hurt him but you told him to calm down.

Mandy:
Mandy - Mickey was a bit pissed at Mandy. Joey doesn't give a shit. Terry doesn't give a shit. Iggy doesn't give a shit.
Y/n - Fiona was pissed at Mandy. Lip was disappointed in you but pissed at Mandy. Ian stopped being friends with Mandy for a while. Debbie was pissed at Mandy and wanted to hit her but you told her to calm down. Liam was upset that y'all broke up.