Chapter 28- Bungle in the Jungle

"You! How dare you kill my prey." Urmila screamed in an agitated voice ready to pounce on Lakshman as if he was from the opposition army.

"Uff, and here she starts again." Lakshman said with slumped shoulders

"What! I started? You are just as khadus as childhood." Urmila pointed frowning

"And what about you? Miss oversmart. I thought with time you would have got some sense but seems like I was hoping for the impossible." Lakshman countered with an annoyed tone.

"Look who is talking about sense. Someone who has the habit of poking his nose in everything. Where do you get such guts to school others." Urmila questioned putting a hand on her waist.

2 minutes into the meet and Lakshman- Urmila were over each other taunting, fighting and what not. They were so engrossed in their banter that they actually forgot that a few soldiers were still there.

"What is this happening?" One of the soldiers asked his fellow.

" I don't know. It seems like someone did a black magic on both of them. Just look at them how they are fighting. Koi aatma to nhi ghus gai inme. Mata rani raksha kare." The other one replied, stepping back. (Seems like some peculiar soul has gotten into them. They have lost their mind. May God save them)

"But what should we do now? Should we attack them?" A third soldier asked confused as the voice of their

"Are you an idiot. Didn't you see how badly she was hitting us. Now that she is angry she will be more dangerous. And moreover the guy with him dares to mess with her, he must be strong as well. It's God's indication, if you love your life don't attack them. " One of them said with a scared look and beads of sweat all over his face.

"He is right. Earlier I thought she was just a girl. She will not be a troublemaker but she is a big trouble. She hits so bad, it's still hurting. I agree we should escape." Another man said rubbing his arm where Urmi hit him.

All the remaining soldiers silently walked off from the site and finally Laksh and Urmi noticed something other than each other.

"Aeee, where are you going? I am not done yet. Earlier, he killed my prey, now I won't let you escape. Here, come back." Urmi screamed and ran towards the soldiers who started running now to escape. Lakshman held Urmila from the back.

"Have some mercy on them. Those poor men got so scared of your voice that they ran away. Have some pity and let them go. Already they will be regretting coming here." He mumbled the last part and then flashed her a fake smile which left Urmi smouldering.

"You!!!" An angry Urmila started hitting him with her hands while Lakshman covering his head moved backwards in order to escape.

"Aeee. Have you gone mad? What the hell are you doing." Laksh knew he had no escape.

"Bhaiya!! Save me, your sister has gone mad."

✧..........................★.........................✧

Somewhere in the Jungle an out of breath Sita was standing by the tree, her back hovering over the bark for support. Taking deep breaths she was deeply observing the foot moment and calculating her enemy's moves. Sign of a smart warrior.

"Accept defeat Rajkumari, we will spare your life. Do you really think that with your baby moves you will defeat us? " One of the troop said

Sita smiled and with utmost serenity replied " Janaknadini apne pran de degi par ran kabhi nahi chodege. " ( Janaknadini will die but she will never escape the battlefield)

"It will be your biggest and the last mistake, if by any chance you consider her less just because she is a women. Don't forget Mata Parvati is mother goddess as well as Mahakali" A sweet and calm voice made its presence and Sita's heart skipped a beat. She very well recognised this voice.

Every element in the universe rejoiced. It was like the trilok came to a standstill to witness this eternal sight.

"Here, take my sword Rajkumari and show them where they belong." Ram announced and threw his sword towards Sita. She caught it with her free hand without turning to meet his eyes. For she very well knew that how mesmerizing those lotus eyes are and she will be so lost in them. But, first she needed to show these creatures their place.

With swords in both her hands she attacked them, she was like a thunder in a rainy day falling over them like death. For the troops she is equivalent to kaal dancing upon their heads. Ram bore a proud expression, he very well knew what Mithila sisters are capable of

Within a few moments all the men remaining were dead bodies. Sita left the swords and dropped to the ground tired.

Ram was immediately by her side with a pitcher of water.

"You were excellent Rajkumari. Here have this." and he forwarded her the pitcher which she gladly accepted, their eyes still not meeting. Sita's hair was messy, sticking to her forehead with all the sweat.

She drank the whole pitcher in one go and after collecting her breath she was now fine. She returned the pitcher to him when finally the moment came.

"Thank you so much Rajkumar." She remarked finally looking into his eyes.

The lotus eyes once again did the magic. It was like Sita was hypnotized. Every time she looks into those eyes , she gets lost in the oceanic blues.

Ram's condition was no different, just a sight of her face and Ram loses his senses. Such is the effect that he just wants to stare at it each day, each moment, each second.

For such is the love of Lakshmi- Narayan. How many births they may take but their tale is always enthralling and delightful.

Hours turned into minutes, minutes into seconds ,and seconds just blew by. They were so lost that the surroundings disappeared, time passed but they didn't realise.

A terrified voice brought them to reality breaking the blissful moment.

Bhaiya! Save me. Your sister has gone mad.

"Lakshman" Ram quoted aghast

Where are you running, come back. I won't leave you.

"Urmi" Sita remarked and both of them looked at each other.

"Oh No! They have started again" both of them sighed and announced.

☜........................☆.........................☞

*Pinches myself*

Ouch! It hurts. Damn! Its true.

Guys, I think some powerful or some weird energy got into me.

You won't believe it but I actually started this chapter at 1:50 and now it's 2:30. The chapter is complete. I had no clue what I was going to write. And trust me I don't even know what I have written.

You can understand according to my update speed. I actually updated Pursuit in the morning and here I am giving the second update of the day. Like woee. This is a miracle for me😂

Well, it's like God wanted me to write. So here comes your much awaited update.

I am really sorry for not updating for long. But, I was on a very long road trip. I came back just a few days ago. Also, my exams are starting in a week so I don't know about the update schedule. Really. It all depends on the situation.

Pray for me please! I really need it.🥺

So, now you know that this was an unplanned update. So I really don't know whether it was up to the mark or not. Please please let me know.

How was Lakshmila and SiyaRam's meet?

Any favourite part?

If you like it then do vote and comment.

Once again do vote and comment. It motivates me. Lately there has been a decrease in both votes and comments. Show some love guys. It helps to pen down better ideas.

I should leave now.
Tata! Love you all!❤️