𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

A few days later

A few days later

The last few days I had the desire to be intimate with Lorenzo. I know it may be too soon and my body is not ready for it but Lorenzo and I are married. Besides, there is no way for me to run away, to separate because I will either be killed or who knows what else can happen.

Since we've been on our honeymoon, we've gotten a little closer physically. Lorenzo kept giving me little kisses, touching also took place for example when I sat down on the sofa after cooking. He sat down next to me and stroked my arm.

In his presence I felt comfortable and safe and he is also the only man who can touch me without I got a panic attack. It was clear to me that Lorenzo also had this desire. I did not realize it until he took longer and longer in the bathroom.

I'm not stupid and I know what he was doing in the bathroom every time and I didn't mind it because it's a thousand times better than him releasing his pressure on another woman.

It started on the very day we were both in bed and when I read him something from the book.

I kissed him. Without warning, without premission. Without even deciding to do it, but simply because I couldn't have done anything else. I needed that breath he was holding. A moment, so perfect.

This moment was interrupted when Lorenzo pulled his lips from mine. He probably regret that he even kissed me and my cheeks immediately heated up.

I curled up in his arms and let the beat of his stone cold heart soothe me to sleep. He didn't try to utter a word and just hold my body close to his.

After that evening there was more and more closeness between us and I had no big problem with it. I was watching TV on the couch and eating strawberries when Lorenzo stood in front of me.

"We're going out to dinner tonight. I know a good Italian restaurant that I think you'll like" he said and sat down next to me.

"You mean like on a date" I asked although I actually already knew the answer. He just smirked at me and looked at his cell phone like every time. Doesn't the phone get boring at some point? I mean I have a phone too but it's mostly in my room.

"Can you wake me up when you want me to get ready, I want to take a little nap". He said yes in Italian and pulled my feet onto his lap and started massaging them. That's how I like to fall asleep.

❤︎

When Lorenzo woke me up I took a quick shower because I had to get ready and fully wake up. Since we are going to a restaurant I thought I'd wear something elegant but also comfortable.

I was simply dressed in a black and white blazer and skirt set. The detail was beautiful with big silver buttons complementing it. The outfit looked amazing paired with a white turtle neck jumper, it clung to my body in all the right places. This was alongside a silver handbag and grey thigh high boots.

I went downstairs and saw Lorenzo standing at the stairs like every time and as you can imagine with his cell phone in his hand. But he looked perfect again.

He wore a very flattering white shirt, the first few buttons were undone and the sleeves were rolled up. On his bottom half he wore grey and white stripped pants. With an expensive watch on his wrist and white shoes he looked really handsome.

"You look breathtaking" Lorenzo whispered in my ear and the hairs on the back of my neck rose.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself" I said shyly with red cheeks. I've been getting red cheeks often these days. He took my hand and we both walked to the car.

At the restaurant, we sat down in our reserved seat and ordered our food ahead of time. I looked at the whole restaurant and was amazed how nice modern but still traditional it is.

"My uncle opened this restaurant before he went to prison" Lorenzo told me. I bent my upper body forward and put my face on my hands and listened to him excitedly like a little child. I like it a lot when he talks to me because he is a man who acts rather than talks.

Our conversation was disturbed by the waiter who brought our food. Lorenzo chose Salsiccia with Swiss chard and mustard onions and I chose something vegetarian, baked zucchini with gnocchi. I wanted pasta but Lorenzo said I should have something else for a change.

"I want to make three things before we fly back" I said when we were alone again. He looked at me and nodded his head to show me he was listening.

"So the first thing I want to do is visit my mother's grave. I have the place on a note that I carry with me every day, I found it in my dad's phone case when I was there and I would be more than happy to go there once".

I said and waited for his reaction. He took a sip of his water and looked at me. "I think that won't be a problem. What else" he asked me and I told him my other wishes.

"I would like a tattoo. And before you say anything I have wanted it for a very long time and when I saw yours I wanted them even more. It is very meaningful and makes me happy"

"Are you sure. You have beautiful smooth skin, I don't want you to destroy your skin like I did" he said.

"You didn't destroy your skin. Every line has a meaning and I'm sure something beautiful. So do your scars. You just gave your skin an extra kick" I said with a slight smile on my face.

"We'll see. What is your last wish"

Okay Alaïa.

Just ask him nothing will happen.

You don't have to be ashamed of it either.

"I want to sleep with you, not only in a bed but I want to give you my virginity" I said and everything in the restaurant was so quiet that even a pin can be heard when it falls.

❤︎

Now it's out! Alaïa wants to sleep with Lorenzo, but let's be honest we all want that right ?

And she got pretty confident, I'm proud
Thanks to Queenanniewrites this girl helped me a lot these past weeks !

And please tell me is this going to fast for you ? If yes please tell me what I can change !