PART 3- Jasper

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well :)

Congratulations! We made it to part 3. Jasper's perspective. I hope you are enjoying reading until now. I am doing my best, but since I had my exams this and last week, I was a little occupied by the studies. I sincerely apologize for that. But, now that we are going to have a double treat, I hope I can fill up for the loss. So, stay tuned!

So, the specialty of today is that I have decided to provide you with a platform of the Blove world. The places and the palace. The image above is the map. (I couldn't attach the image in a broader form over here, so you have to click on it in order to get a full view. I am sorry for the inconvenience :( 

So, Anyways. This is the map. Yup, the map. The first building is the Palace, home of Princess of Elvina. Yes. the palace. Do tell me if you like the architecture! :] (A broad smile)

The next picture is the farm, with the windmills and the fields. Now, What is the farm? where did it come from? why is it drawn on the map? who lives there? why does somebody live there? These are the questions in your mind? Make sure you read the novel till the end to find out what role does this farm plays. Jinx! 

Gazing below the farm, it's Brett's house. Elvina's friend who met her in the Jungle while finding the Golden apple. Yeah, that's his place. I know right? looks pretty warm and full of windows that allow the sunshine to pour into the sweet house. It sounds like a dream house to me as well ;)

Now now, the last house in the column: It's Alyx's house. Well, who is Alyx now? the guy who was with Charlotte and Brett in the Jungle. Remember? Read the next few chapters to find out about him. Seriously, an amazing guy, guys. Go read the further chapters if you are reading the novel until now. Alyx likes you =)

Okay, I know you might be wondering, "what about the line drawn across the page dividing these beautiful homes with another building labeled "The Sundraw Island". Well, just as the name itself suggests, It's where Jasper belongs. It's his homeland, where he belongs. Lovely, right? yeah, it is. 

The other thing is the arrows. The arrows in the map represent the relation of characters. Since there are so many characters, I thought this might be an easy way for you to identify between families, ships, and friends. This was very hard, believe me. Like, giving my readers something like this which might help them figure out the story somewhat, but the thing is I love you guys. And I love Duplicate custodians too. So, instead of making you all confused, I had to take the risk. And besides, this is today's surprise I talked about on my Instagram. (If you have Instagram and you haven't followed me there. what are you exactly doing? my username is waniya.n_writer.) 

And well, this is the time I should say my byes.

But before I end this,  great "thank you" to all of my readers who have helped me reach 450+ reads and 58 votes. The comment section is still empty, so I would love it if you guys put some effort over there too. 

BUT, THANKS A LOT. THIS ALSO MEANS A LOT TO ME. LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK. KEEP READING. LET'S GET THIS GOING !!!

Dont forget to add it in your library, read, vote, comment and share it to others. Take care.