Damian Choice (Arc 2)

So here we are, chapter before the final chapter of Arc 2. I want you tell some knews before this chapter which aren't really important but I finally managed to make a plot for Arc 9 which is now called "Crossbow at the Crossroads"

Anyway, there are 2 Arcs i put so you can give your ideas, if you have any, go comment and share your idea for those Arc. I still have mine but i want to hear yours.

Some of you noticed new story cover, It was made by Rasaade, amazing dude, reccomending to check his book out :)

So that are the news, lets just jump into the 4k long chapter, shall we?

Third POV

Bruce: ughh......

Bruce groaned as he woke up in unknown place. When his vision has stabilzed, he looked up to see owl masked preson who had grey hood and cape. Behind the owls masked preson, probably hundreds of owl masked man and woman sat in rows after rows.

???: Welcome Mr. Wayne.

The mysterous owl greeted Bruce as he got up and groaned slightly when he touched his forehand which had a small cut.

Bruce: Not exactly a warm welcome.

Bruce replied as he referred on the way they've captured him. That being the car chase on the freeway.

???: If we'd wanted you dead, you wouldn't be here now.

The owl masked preson explained as Bruce looked to see 2 bulkier owl masked gaurds standing next to him.

Bruce: Who are you?

Bruce questioned as he looked back up at the owl masked person

GM: The Grandmaster of Court of Owls.

The Grandmaster introuduced himself camly to Bruce.

Bruce: I would say the Court of Owls is merely a legend.

Bruce sassed back as he started to play along when he realized they didn't know he is Batman.

GM: A legend we are, but one rooted in fact there was a time when the Court of Owls stood behind every wall, in every shadow, we whispered and Gotham trembled, not a leaf fell without our permission.

The Grandmaster started inform Bruce by telling what The Court of Owls once was.

GM: The Golden Age.

The Grandmaster said like they honoured it like it was something big and important event in the past, in this scenario it was.

Bruce: But all Golden Ages end.

Bruce replied by saying the fact and aknowledging the Grandmaster was going to continue his story.

GM: A faction rose against us that even our talons couldn't stop. We were forced to retreat.

The Grandmaster started to explain sadly as camera started to circle the court.

GM: But we never surrendered, and now-

Bruce: -You're back, why?

Bruce interrupted asking as he didn't want to hear more of the villians "I'm back" speech.

GM: Because we care Mr. Wayne, just as our father and grandfathers and great-grandfather's cared-we are and always have been the sons and daughters of Gotham's wealthiest.