Gifts

Your POV
King Hyrule asked for me to the throne room. He told me too bring a letter to King Dorephan regarding the Divine Beast Vah Ruta progression, since Mipha is the one controlling the great beast. I went to my pond to pack up for my trip.

I saw Zelda walking towards me smiling alittle too happily if you ask me.

"So princess mind telling me why you seem extra happy today?"

"What. Can I not be happy?." Standing behind me.

"First of all not what I meant. Second I can tell, I''ve known you long enough to know how you act."

Giggling as I get Nixos his worms.

"Well true but I just feel happy, ok." Getting alittle defensive.

"Hmm......your happy your going to get to spend alone time with Link aren't you? I tease the girl.

"What?! No! I'm not umm...here give this to Mipha."

She hands me a letter, her cheeks are so red she brought a tomatoe to shame.

I laugh, "Okay? I was only teasing."

Cocking my eyebrow up and smirking. I saw the letter and took it.

"Sure I'll bring this to her along with your fathers letter to the Zora's king."

As I got my items ready to go knowing full well I might be there while since I also study different remedies for my potions. As I was done packing I wave goodbye to Zelda and decided to fly my way to Zora's Domain so I can take a more scenic route.

+++Time Skip+++

I was wearing a semi long cloak because it looked liked it was going to rain but I didn't want to risk anything so I brought it along.

(What your wearing ofcourse in whatever color you want, also the cloak is abit shorter

(What your wearing ofcourse in whatever color you want, also the cloak is abit shorter.)

"Inogo bridge should be close by."

Walking my way there cause my wings got a bit exhausted and I only flew on the steeper parts. Getting closer to the bridge I see monster camp of 2 bokoblins and 3 lizalfos. I didn't feel like fighting of these monster freaks so I tried to sneak by them.