Part-1

It was a beautiful morning of spring, I could see the clear sky from my room's window but the sky of my life was not this clear and neither it was a beautiful morning for me.

I dragged myself out of my bed and made my way towards the bathroom .

I looked at myself in the mirror and let out a deep sigh scanning my red puffy eyes and my swollen face

" What have I turned myself into because of him..I know he doesn't deserve me then why am I crying for him every night?"

I started brushing my teeth

"No, I am not crying for him, I am crying for myself , at my fate..what have I done to deserve this?"

I quickly did my morning routine and wore my office attire - white shirt, grey blazer jacket and grey skirt and then went downstairs to have my breakfast and leave for the office

Time skip

I was almost done with my breakfast when Mom entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Mom"

I said in a casual tone..

she looked at my face for couple of seconds and then said

Mom - " Good morning...are you leaving for the office now?"

"yes........bye"

I replied shortly, took my bag and left for my car.

I am Min Y/n, the COO of my dad's company, which is a clothing brand company named BLEX.

The CEO of the company is of course my dad but he doesn't go to work often because of his health so it's just me who is doing the work of a CEO as well....

He is well informed by me about the happenings in the company and he goes there just to attend meetings with the project partners, board members etc.

Our brand is one of the best clothing brand in South Korea and also quite popular in other countries

Time skip

I entered my cabin and saw my secretary/assistant/friend Lalisa Manoban..

she is my friend since middle school, she is Thai by origin but she, along with her parents moved to Korea when we were in middle school.

She was a business major student so it's best to have her as my secretary especially when I have no heart to do the thing I am doing.....

Yes, I don't wanted to be the COO or CEO because I wanted to be a fashion designer for this company and that's what my major was but since Dad needed help so I had to studied business as well.....

but I never knew that later on I would be doing business mainly and my contribution towards the designing department of the company would me the minimum.....

but that's how life is we never know what the future beholds.

Lisa - "Good morning Y/n.......how are you.?. Did the two day leave helped?"

Lisa bombarded me questions as soon as I entered my cabin.

"Good morning.....what's the schedule for today?"

I asked ignoring all her previous questions.

Lisa - " Don't change the topic Y/n...tell me how are you?"

She said sternly

" I am good "

I whispered, sitting on the chair and avoiding eye contact with her.

Lisa - " yeah...your face is telling me how good you are!"

She paused and took a seat in front of my chair

Lisa - "Y/n, you are better than this...you cannot do this to yourself...I know you would not open up to aunt-uncle about this..so talk to me...pour out whatever you are thinking...don't worry about work, we don't have a busy schedule for today.....speak ,I am listening"

I made eye contact with her for the first time after coming into the cabin

"Lisa...3rd time?

Is it something wrong with me?.....this is the 3rd relationship of mine in 5 years which ended because of infidelity...and this time I really thought this would work out.....why I have to go through this again and again"

I couldn't control myself and burst into tears

Lisa came towards me and hugged me while patting my back

Lisa - "Sshhh......there is nothing wrong with you....it's wrong with them that they threw away a gem .....Y/n, he don't deserve you that's why he left....you are priceless ,you cannot be with a trash like him.....forget him....I know it's gonna be difficult,but you have done this before and you can do this again...you are strong , my baby."

To be continued

PLEASE VOTE BY CLICKING THE STAR BUTTON IF YOU LIKED THIS.

(Please do not copy my work and post it on other platforms....I would not appreciate that.)

Thank you so much Httpstaeninis for making this beautiful book cover for me💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And if anyone of you want to get a theme or bio for your account , you can contact her.
Httpstaeninis

She does an amazing job and is very hardworking.