Chapter 16

*A few days later (Friday 2:00 pm)*
*Third person POV*

Athena and Fred were cuddling on the couch watching some TV show called '1000 pound sisters' when Fred's phone went off.

*Ding*

Tonks

Tonks: Could you and Athena watch Teddy this weekend? Harry and Ginny are busy and I'm not sure if I trust Ron with a child yet.
-

"Hey love, do you wanna watch Teddy this weekend?"

"Oh Merlin yes! I love that little cutie!"

Tonks

Sure! What time will you lot be over?

Tonks: Oh that's wonderful! We'll be over around 5:00 pm

sounds good!

-

"Okay I'ma go clean up our room, can you tidy up the living room?" Fred asked while getting up from the couch.

"I sure can," Athena said and kissed her mate. George was gonna be at Lee's flat this weekend and Athena finally resigned from her job at St. Mungo's.

*Three hours later 5:15 pm*

Athena and Fred were passed out on the couch from all the cleaning they did earlier. They were woken up by green flames erupting from the fireplace. Out came Tonks and Remus caring a little blue-haired boy. He looked at Athena and smiled.

"Well good morning you two," Tonks said with a smile on her face, as she took Teddy from Remus and set him on the floor.

"Yeah yeah," Fred said as he and Athena got up from the couch and walked over to Teddy.

"Well hi there cutie," Athena said in a higher-pitched voice as she picked up the blue-haired boy. Teddy grabbed her hair and his turned from his usual blue to the same blonde as Athena.

"Awww, he likes you," Remus said.

"Sorry kiddo, she's already taken," Fred said jokingly as he took Teddy from Athena and carried him, showing the two-year-old around the flat. The little blonde boy started to squeal in excitement as Fred gently tossed him in the air and caught him. Teddy came running down the hallway with something in his hand. Athena kneeled on the floor and outstretched her arms ready to pick up the running little blonde boy.

"Whatcha got?" Athena asked as she picked up the adorable little boy again.

"Twain!" Teddy said as he started to roll the small red train on her arms. "Choo choo!" Athena smiled at the little boy in her arms, she started to wonder when she would get one of her own one day.

"Alright well it looks like you two got it handed so we'll be leaving, thank you again!" Tonks said as she hugged the two and kissed Teddy goodbye. The two left by floo and left the three others in the flat. Teddy continued to roll the train on Athena as she held him and Fred just admired the two blondes in front of him with a smile on his face, also wondering when they could have a little or big family of there own.

"Hey Teddy, do you wanna get some ice cream?" Fred asked as he took the little blonde in his arms.

"Yeah! I wove ithe cream!"

Athena smiled at the two boys in front of her, Fred looked at her and smiled, she could feel butterflies in her stomach and couldn't help but smile even wider. The two got dressed and walked outside to go to the ice cream parlor.