I can be your pretty girl

Slipping on my swimsuit I put my hair up(if it's long) and walk out to see everyone else. They had already begun playing and so I just joined in. Splashing around I enjoyed hearing everyone yelling and screaming. When I smelled barbecue my face light up more. Looking over I see Dream coming out with Ribs. I had one or 2 and then went to go sit by the water once more. It was night at this point as we had been playing all day. Noticing someone was still in the pool I realized it was Tubbo. Sitting by the edge of the pool I thought I would talk to him.

"Not hungry?" I asked causing him to quickly turn his head to him.

"Not really." He responded. The air thicker then usually I decided to play some music to try and thin it a bit.

"This a number one champion sound! Yeah Estelle, we bout to get down!"

"Ten kills on the board right now, just whip out tomato town!" Tubbo sang as the song continued playing. Laughing I sang the actual song rather then Tubbo's favorite version.

"You'll be my American girl, American girl!" Tubbo sang.

"What?" I laughed out.

"I mean you're American right?"

"Right."

"And your a girl."

"Correct."

"Therefore my point is correct." Laughing we listened as the song came to an end and another played.

"Candy sky, sunset wife, she makes the flowers bloom under the moon."

Kicking the water lightly I enjoyed the night sky even if there weren't any stars.

"Why don't you get in?" Tubbo asked as he made his way over to me.

"I don't know? I'm not compelled to."

"Well get compelled!" Tubbo said as he held his hand out to pull me in.

"Nope! This ledge is comfy." I smiled. Rolling his eyes he grabbed my ankles and yanked me in. "SHIT!" Was all I could yell as I felt my head going under. Immediately popping back up I wiped water off of my face.

"SEE!" Tubbo laughed.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled as I began chasing him the in pool getting to the shallow end we were able to walk better and I was able to jump him.

"Wow!" Easy!" He laughed. After a second he lost his footing and we both fell.

"Pfft!" I laughed.

"Let's not do that again!" He laughed. Both just not able to stop laughing we tuned back into the song that was playing.

"I can be your pretty girl."

Smiling Tubbo got up and reached out for my hand. Taking it he pulled me up and spun me.

 Taking it he pulled me up and spun me