Chapter -Five

ROSLYN'S POV:

I nearly collapsed on whoever it was's chest. His fragrance was strong deodorant that was nearly burning hairs inside my nose. I looked up to find out who he was.

"Shane!!!" I exclaimed as soon as I recognised him.

This is Shane Ryan, twenty five year old asshole, son of my manager. In his description, he's tall, nearly 5'8 , at least taller than me who is 5, he has ugly ass smile that makes me have a nightmare on the spot, nothing special about him but this is not what he thinks. According to him, he's the hottest guy in whole Florida. Highly mistaken.

The way he held me made me so uncomfortable as his hand kept moving around on my hips. I stepped back, breaking our contact, posing a stare at him.

"Roslyn- what a nice coincidence! I was about to come to your house and then I saw you here. Are you alone? "he asked giving me grin with his hands in the pockets of his tracksuit. And to add, he has a so called crush on me that makes me want to avoid him even more. I've told him this thing for about hundred times that I don't like him but he won't give up.

I decided not to reply or pass any kind of attention on him, just leave casually as if I didn't see him. I began petting the little rabbit in my arms and stepped forward to leave, just when he he blocked my way.

"Roslyn, see, I know you won't like it but at least don't ignore me like this. I don't know what's wrong if we both can be together as friends. " he commented casually. I looked up at him.

"If you just wanted to be friends, why would your friends lock me with you in that storeroom that night and most important of all, why would you try to do such kind of things with me? " I relieved my anger but thinking about that time when his friends locked us up in the club's storeroom on his wish and he started coming close to me. If it wasn't for one of the staff members, I could never live a respectful life just because of him.

"Roslyn, I was drunk. I didn't mean to do anything with you. I'm really sorry if that scared you. I've apologized numerous times before." he ranted stupidly.

For me, he doesn't matter and nor do his words. I tried to make him understand that everything between us, whether our friendship or trust, was gone the day he tried to do that with me.
He came close to me while grabbing my shoulder.

"Shane- Behave yourself!! " I yelled removing his hand from me. His touch has become most uncomfortable thing for me. He sighed and backed a little, still standing on my way.
"Pearl-" he began but I cut him off, correcting him,
"I'm Roslyn for you."

He shook his head as if really guilty for what he did but I'm sure his thoughts are full of dirt and disgust. He took in a deep breath and spoke,
"Roslyn, I wanted to work out whatever happened with us. I know there are many misunderstandings we both have for each other. So for this, I wanted to take you to a place, just so that we can hang out and -" he was on his way talking to me, I spoke in between,

"First thing, I don't think there's anything called misunderstandings from my side. I know you well now and next thing, If you think taking me out in a big luxurious hotel on your dad's money will sort out things, no it will never. " I emphasised , parting my way.

"Roslyn, why do you think you got this holiday today? It was me who asked dad so that I can take you out. " he revealed while I stood there in shock.

It's him!! He just closed a goddamn club to take me out? How bold of him assume I'll agree. No matter what reason he gives, I will never forget about what he did. Never.

"I can give you whatever you wish. All the happiness, all Luxuries, everything, will be yours. I'll even pay off your loans. Just give me a chance." he added, extending his hand towards my hip.