#27

10pm

Jungkook gets ready for his bed. He freshen up himself in washroom. Dries his face with towel. Then grabs some moisturizer & puts it on his face...

He suddenly stops looking at himself....he runs his finger on his cheek....

Tae said my skin is soft....jungkook murmurs looking at the mirror...i am a man...shouldn't i have a firm skin??

Jungkook keeps looking...

Does my skin feels good under his skin?? 

Suddenly jungkook remembers of the day in janitors room...his ear suddenly turns red..

What were they thinking that day?? Hiding in the janitors room? Seriously? What if someone came at that moment??

Jungkook stops at his train of thoughts...

Tae was so close...so close that his breath was lingering on jungkook's neck....

Jungkook close his eyes....he keeps remembering...

It feels like tae was just behind him...he even can feel tae's warm breath...

Unknowingly jungkook's fingers reach to his neck....a shaky breath leaves his mouth...

He remembers where tae touch him that day....his other hand roams there....

"You like that??"

Jungkook could hear tae's low voice from his back.....he feels a little pressure of a warm body from behind...

Y..yeah....

Lean forward guk....move your hips...

Jungkook Shivers in that low command...he moves his hips unknowingly....he licks his lips...

H.hah.....shaky breath leaves every time his own hand rubs on his lower part,thinking about tae doing it...

You like it,when i touch you here??

Y...yes....

Should i stop touching you??

N...no...a little more....jungkook trembles knowing the fact he will come right the moment...

But you said few days ago.....i can't touch you...i am your bully...remember?? Do you like it when your bully touch you??

I...i don't wanna think about it...i want you to touch me....jungkook whines.

Then i am gonna touch you baby..i am gonna make you remember my touch...

Y...yes....please....t...there.....

With a few rub more...jungkook comes on his boxer panting...but.....

Jungkook's eyes suddenly shots open....

He looks down at himself jolting...

Fuck fuck! No nooooooo no....i just didn't! I just didn't get hard thinking of tae & even jerked off!!!! This isn't true!!!! Are you kidding me jungkook!!!!

Jungkook Almost slapped himself...

He looks at his dirty boxer...

What am i gonna tell mom when she will see this boxer! God! I have to wash it first thing,other wise she is gonna find it in the morning while taking away dirty clothes....

He quickly takes his boxer off & holds it under the tap water...he rubs it to clean it off...

What the hell are you doing jungkook! You came this much thinking of tae! I never came this much before!!!!!