Epitome of Love and Happy Family

Next Morning . Anirudh woke up late and probably the aarti was done. But why did Bondita not wake him up? However he went to the bathroom to get fresh . He was getting ready when Bondita enters with breakfast in his room.

Bon- Uth gaye aap Birristra Babu?

Ani- Ha Mishti par tumne mujhe samay par uthaya kyu nhi?

Bon- Aap aaj bohot chain ki neend so rhe  the Pati Babu , itni pyaari muskaan thi aapke chehre par isiliye chahte hue bhi utha nhi paayi..

Smiles at him

Anirudh went and stood in front of her and said- Achaa... Aur aaj nashta yaha upar kyu?

Bon- Aaj hum dono saath me nashta krenge.

Ani- Areey waah... Chalo phir jldi se beth jaate hain bohot zor ki bhook lgi hai.

Bon- Ha.

Anirudh and Bondita sat on the table and had breakfast. 

Ani- Mishti.... tum grah udyog me bhi har din nhi jaati aur ghar ka zadatar kaam Bihari aur Koyali hi smbhaalte hain to kyun na  mere kuch cases tum handle krlo.

Bon- Me?

Ani- Nhi Bondita tumhara bhoot.... tumhi ne Barristry ki hai na.... ghar pe bethe rehne ke liye to nhi ki hai.. Aur me konsa tumhe apna khudka firm kholne bol rha hu bs mere kuch cases handle krne bol rha as a partner bss.... smjhta hu me Mishti ki tumhe ghar aur grah udyog dono pe dhyaan dena isiliye jesa tum thik smjho..

Bon- Thik hai pati babu.... aap mujhe case ke papers de dijiyega.... me handle kr lungi..

Ani- Thank you Mishti.... I am proud of you.

Bon- Thank you pati babu.. Wese ek baat kahu me aapse Pati Babu. 

Ani- Ha kaho.

Bon- Mujhe na bohot acha lgta hai jb aap mujhe Mishti bulaate hain(Shies and hides her face with her palm) 

Anirudh too shies and smiles.

Ani- Mujhe bhi bohot acha lgta hai jb tum mujhe Pati Babu bulati ho.

Bon- Achaa..

Anirudh and Bondita get up after having the breakfast. Anirudh goes to his firm and Bondita stays back at home with Mrinalini. As Bondita has to make Mrinalini understand everything about being daughter - in-law of Roy Chaudharies. They began to develop a good bond of friendship with each other because they both were of modern mindset . 

They both were sitting in kitchen making food for everyone. Usually Koyali makes the food but today they both wanted to cook for their family so they asked Koyali to do some other work. 

Bondita was cutting vegetables and Mrinalini was preparing dough for luchis. Bondita's back faced the door. Batuk enters  tiptoed so that Bondita does not realizes his presence. Mrinalini saw him and was about to react but then he gestured Mrinalini to keep quiet by placing his finger on his lip. He suddenly pulled out the hair stick of Bondita. Her hairs fell down till the ground as she was sitting.

 No sooner did Batuk took out the hair stick Bondita knew and excalimed- Batuk!! nhi phir se nhi..

Batuk ran away from the kitchen . Bondita ran after him. Mrinalini was enjoying this so she too stood up and went out to see what was happening. Batuk was running around the hall and Bondita following him trying to catch him. 

Batuk- Saree me kese bhagogi boudi.. pkdo pkdo.

Bon- Batuk ruk jao.... Tumko aaj pakd nhi liya to mera naam bhi Bondita roy chaudhary nhi.