Ch 206: Texas!

A silver-white tail swings happily, and a pair of furry wolf ears twitch along with it.

Lin Ye, who is sitting on the other side of a table looks at his company. Said company is burying her head in a bowl and is lost in her own world.

Why does this girl's posture when she eats... look like a dog?

Her tail wagging so cheerfully and the loudness of her eating attracted more than a few people's attention.

Even Lin Ye, who brought her to eat, became the object of attention in there. It made him a little uncomfortable looking at how brutal she is eating, so he coughs slightly

"Lappland."

°Huh?" she lifts her head from the rice bowl, with two rice grains on the corners of her mouth,

"What's wrong?"

"You can eat slowly, you know. "Lin Ye says,

"No one will steal it from you."

"What are you talking about?" Lappland says, "I have been eating very slowly."

'If this is her eating slowly...' Lin Ye looks at the empty bowls piled up next to her. The corners of his mouth twitch slightly.

'It's only been ten minutes! You have eaten two blows of noodles, one of porridge, and a whole barbecue lamb! A whole goddamn Lamb! Can you save any of it? Will you ever stop? The food here is really costly damnit!' Lin Ye shouts helplessly in his heart.

But what he actually says "You should eat slowly, they won't go away. "

"Mhm!" Lapland buried her head again and made a slurping sound.

This sound made Lin Ye even more speechless.

Originally, he just wanted to talk to her more. After receiving the supper invitation, he never expected that Lappland would follow him so obediently. This made Lin Ye feel that his previous views on Lappland seemed to be wrong too.

Now he didn't know how to view her.

Many different Labels could fit this silver-haired girl.

Cranky, upright, talkative, and...

At least Lappland's current image makes Lin Ye feel that fits her better.

Seeing that Lappland had finished her bowl and was about to start yet another, Lin could help but ask, "How long has it been since you last ate?"

Lappland's hands stop moving, she tilts her head at him. "It hasn't been that long, I ate yesterday... Why do you ask?" She says with a measured carefulness

"It's obvious that you didn't eat enough."

"Why are you looking at me with that face? You obviously invited me to come over... Forget it, I'm done eating, okay? Let me finish eating these sausages, then I leave you."

Lappland seems to like the grilled sausages served in the cafeteria during the night.

She wants to eat eight of them for a second time! I don't know whether she is eating them as a side dish or just a whole meal.

She has moved on to more porridge and sausages. Her food set out before she reminds Lin Ye, of the standard internet cafe meals. He himself is more of an instant noodle and ham sort of person.

At this moment, Lin Ye suddenly thinks of something smart and pretends to be indifferent.

He asks in a casual tone "I invited you here because I enjoy company when I eat. It's like eating with family. Speaking of that, where did you come from before ending up here?"