True Power Part 2

After Bell destroyed the Goliath he fell down, he showed no sign of waking up any time soon, it was like he was in a coma like state, he wouldn't react to anything.

"Bell! Wake up!" Hestia said as she shakes Bell's body

"H..Hestia" Welf said, "if you keep on shaking him I don't think he'll want to wake up"

"He will wake up" Hestia said before getting a tiny shock as she touched Bell. The lightning danced all around Bell, it was like he was talking to it, "Oww!" She shouted

"I told you to stop touching him" Welf sighed, "the only thing we can do it watch over Bell". The group decided to watch over Bell as they wait for him to wake up. Behind them was everyone else who was caught up in the fight, they wished to congratulate Bell for his victory. In the distance we see the Loki Familia, Ais wanted to approach Bell but she feels as if she had failed to save him.

"Please be safe Bell" they all thought

Bell's Mindscape
I looked up and saw a familiar house? Why does it seem so familiar, I don't remember this at all. I continued to walk closer and closer and reached the window. I saw a white haired women and a black haired man, they look oddly familiar, it's almost like they are calling out to me.

"Hello my little thunderbolt" the male said, Bell flinched at his words, why was it so nostalgic? He turned over and saw a white haired boy in his arms.

"Hello Bell" the women said. This was when Bell pieced everything together, that baby was him, and the 2 adults are his parents.

Bell continued to watch as he saw his parents for the first time, he adored the sight, watching his parents so lively and happy warmed his heart. Bell heard a roar in the distance but didn't pay much attention to it, the roaring started to get more violent and louder. He looked over at his parents reaction, his father wasted no time and quickly hid Bell(infant). The older Bell looked up and saw a black dragon hovering over him, the dragon landed and Bell swear he could see some sort of person riding the dragon. The person jumped off to reveal some sort of shadow with red marking. It made its way to the front of the house.

"Meteria! Jupiter!" The shadow said, "come out, I only wish to talk"

The two walked outside with their gear getting ready to attack the foe in front of them.

"Now now what's with all the weapons?" The shadow said, "I thought we were friends"

"Be quiet Kronos" Jupiter said, "Zeus told me all about you and how you play a big part with evilus"

"That boy" Kronos said, "he should know better than to snoop into personal affairs"

"Your reign ends here" Meteria said, "we will stop you here"

"Hahaha you really think you can stop me!?" Kronos yelled out, "I'm a god!"

"We'll try!" Jupiter said as he shot a lightning bolt at Kronos, it was about to hit until a dragon blocked its attack and glared at them

"Down boy" Kronos commanded the dragon, "brilliant isn't? The dragon only listens to me"

"Is that the-" Jupiter said before Kronos beat him to the answer

"Yes it is the one eyed black dragon" Kronos said, "the dragon of death and time, perfect isn't it?"

"I'm afraid I must be going" Kronos said, "but before I go allow me to give Zeus a present" he extended his hand to the floor and spikes surrounded Meteria and Jupiter, they yelled in pain, "Jupiter, send Zeus my regards" and with that he sat on the dragon and flew away.

Bell just stood their frozen, despite it just being a flash back it still shook him to the core. He just witnessed his parents die right in front of him, he felt so hopeless, he just wanted to cry on the spot but tears failed to come out.

He finished built the courage and walked up to his parent's dead bodies, he kneeled down and faced them.

"Mom?dad?" Bell said, but no response, "it's not like they can hear me". He heard crying in the distance and entered the house and went to where his father hid the baby.

"It's okay" Bell said as he approached his younger self. He just stared as he saw himself cry. Bell heard running in the distance and went outside to see his grandpa and some people following behind him.

"Meteria, Jupiter" Zeus said as he approached the house, "I..I'm sorry" he hugged the 2 lifeless bodies before standing back up, "can you please give them a proper burial?" His familia nodded and started to dig 2 holes beside the house. Zeus then made his way to the house and saw Bell(infant) he quickly ran and picked him up

"It's okay Bell" Zeus said, "if only I had made it here sooner" then everything around him started to disappear, Bell just stood there as he looked around. A voiced called out to him and he looked behind himself to see his dad

"Hello my little thunderbolt" Jupiter said, "look at the fine man you have grown up to be"

"D..Dad?" Bell muttered before running up to him to give him a hug, "how! I thought you died"

Jupiter gave a sad smile, "I am dead, the only reason we can talk now is because of your spirit blood"

"What about mom?" Bell asked

"I'm sorry Bell" Jupiter said, "since Kronos killed us our souls couldn't ascend to heaven, as I said before we are linked because of our spirit blood"

"Dad, when I awoken these powers I saw grandpa" Bell said

"Ah yes your grandpa is Zeus" Jupiter said, "I'm guessing your wondering why you are here and not in the real world?"

"Yeah" Bell said, "I don't think I'm in a mind down"

"That's correct" Jupiter said, "it's because you are changing, since Zeus unsealed your powers right?"

"Yes" Bell said, "it was so strong it was like I knew what to do"

"That's good, but that's not all of your power" Jupiter said, "in order to bring out your full potential you need the blood of Zeus"

"Why do I need grandpa's blood?" Bell asked

"That's because Zeus Is the god of lightning and Thunder" Jupiter replied, "it would only make sense that you need his blood"

"Oh" Bell said, "Will I ever see you again?" Bell asked

"Of course my son" Jupiter replied, "now go on, remember me and your mother will always be with you. Just look up at the sky and you will see up

Bell started to fade out as he saw his father waving goodbye. He then saw a bright light and made it through.

"Bell!" Everyone yelled out while rushing in to hug him

AN: I got so much drafts😂 ima fix up those before posting them, anyways expect some updates today! See you need time!