12

»«

»«

It's been 2 days since jungkook and y/n haven't talk to each other, y/n tried to avoid jungkook because of that incident happened, she don't want to do it again.

"Y/n? Are you okay? You're zoning out lately" She shook her head, "I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood today" Y/n closed her eyes, "why is that?", "I don't know either"

"Do you need a therapy or something?" Y/n gaze at lisa with flustered expression, "I don't need that, i have a better life now" Lisa nod, "Okay"

They heard a door knocked, "Come in!' Y/n shouted, the door opened revealing yoongi, they both bowed.."I need y/n for now" Yoongi said to them, y/n slowly go towards him.

"Well..What is it?" Y/n tilt her head, "Follow me" He said blankly, she nod and followed him..They were going to somewhere, y/n was curious.."So we're here, mr.jeon just wanted to talk to you" Yoongi said leaving her dumbfounded, y/n scoffed.

"What is this?" Y/n sighed, she slowly knock the door.."Come in" A voice said making her open the door, "Mr.Jeon, you wanted to talk to me? as mr.min said" He hummed in response.

"We're both gonna have a meeting, let's go to the interview room" He said standing up, she followed him.."What is he going to tell to me?"

She take a seat and avoid eye contact to jungkook, "Do you want to be my secretary?" Y/n hesitated, she was shocked because of the sudden question, "The reason why i ask you this, because you were intelligent..Me and Mr.Min planned about this"

"So... What's your answer?" He asked her, she was still not looking at him.."I would like to but, I'm afraid.. I'm brainless" She lick her lips, "You are smart and intelligent y/n, no one is better and intelligent like you"

The atmosphere became quiet, he waited for her decision once again..If she really want this opportunity or not, "Are you avoiding me?" He said coming close to her face, "Why is that?"

"I'm n-not avoiding you" Y/n lost it when she stutter, "Then why can't you look at me?" He raised his brows, "Look at me" He said to y/n's ear, "I said look at me"

She disobeyed him, he grabbed her chin for her to look at him..She glare at him, "Stop avoiding me, from now on.. You're coming with me, and i hire you as my secretary, you start tomorrow and your office will be in my office, end of discussion" He said leaving her in the room.

"What?" Y/n gulped, thinking her life was getting ruined and forced..She whined, she really want to resign work but she's the new secretary.

She went out of the meeting room, dashing to lisa's office.."Lisa?" She opened the door without hesitation, lisa take a glipse of y/n.."Yes?" Y/n take a deep breath, "I have some tea to spill"

"So spill it now" Lisa said ready to listen to her, y/n sit down infront of her..Licking her lips, "So..Mr.Min said to meet Mr.Jeon, and then Mr.Jeon just said that i will be his secretary and start tomorrow" Lisa cough in her own saliva.

"Yo wtf? So we ain't seeing each other again?" Lisa said with a sad toned voice, "Of course, we should see each other!" Lisa scoffed, "Why are you the secretary"

"He just said that I'm intelligent, I'M NOT INTELLIGENT EXCUSE ME" Lisa rolled her eyes, "You're such a stubborn, you're literally smart and that positon, which is secretary of the CEO.. That's high, higher than me"

"Okay! Okay then I'm smart" Lisa chuckled, "What a shame I'm with the secretary of the CEO now" Lisa said tucking her hair at her ear, "Shut the fuck up!" Lisa give her a teasing smile.

"Bitch, you're lucky, so lucky..Because you got to see the CEO, or i meant the HOT ASS FAMOUS CEO..Which is everyone's dream husband" Y/n rolled her eyes, "I mean lisa..He literally forced me to be his secretar-"

"Yes, he really needs a secretary..He literally needs it, because i heard he has a meeting in the states in 2 months? I guess so" Y/n gasped, "I just...Okay"

"And he just started to improvise a secretary audition since last 2 weeks..Of course, many people auditioned, and every person who auditions is women..And some of them had a revealing skirt, and some of them had a abnormal makeup, none of them passed"

"So you're the secretary, congratulations!! But hun, the problem with that is you're the center of attention, you're gonna be hated..Please protect yourself, he's the man that everyone really wants to fuck with and to be their husband, or
grandchild"

"I hope i don't get that hate, they need to stay mad because as his secretary, it's my duty to follow him, and why are they mad at me tho? What are they gonna do? Secretary themselves?" Lisa laughed.

She went home, feeling exhausted and tired..She check the time and it was 1 in the morning, she sighed..She change her clothes and was about to sleep but she remembered about her moving to Mr.Jeon's office, she forgot to bring a object that was meaningful to her, which is in her old office.

"I'm gonna pick up tomorrow" She laid her head on her pillow, she put her one leg up which is her favorite sleeping position, she slowly fell asleep.