☾28-Miyagi-Do☽

"Hey! Freya, what's up? Long time no see-"

"Fucking move!" She said walking to the center of the dojo.

"Who did it?"

Everyone looked confused "what?"

"I wanna know right now! And you better tell me who the fuck was it before I lose all my shit so, who was it?"

"What are you talking about? I have no idea what you're talking about?"

"Someone trashed Miyagi-Do and took Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor! I have an idea of who it was but I wanna know if they have the balls to admit it"

"Freya calm down i-"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm the fuck down. You! Johnny, you talk about no mercy and all that bullshit but you never talk about respect and boundaries"

"I won't leave this dojo until someone comes here and tells me who did it" Freya sat down in the nearest chair with her arms crossed.

"Freya my office, now"

She groaned and stood up following Johnny to his office.

"I see that creep the gramps shit is still here which means he is still here," Freya said as she walked in.

"Freya stay out of it"

"Alright but I warned you"

He rolled his eyes "look Freya I didn't know about the dojo. I promise I won't let anyone rest till someone confesses"

"I just want the medal. All the rest is already ruined. Your Cobras violated our dojo. It's the last time I will be coming here while that creepy grandpa is still here. I'm sorry Johnny. I might not be in Miyagi-Do right now but I trained all my life there. I just not right"

"Please I just want to know who did it and when I do I'm going to make their life a living hell," She said before living.

-
By the time Freya arrived at the dojo, it was cleaned up.

"Hey guys what's up and yes I'm here to help even though you guys already cleaned everything"

"Where have you been?" Daniel asked.

"Well I went somewhere but they didn't give me what I need, yet at least" she answered.

Daniel nodded "okay come help us"

Freya nodded and as she was walking she heard footsteps "uh, excuse me? Is this Miyagi-Do?"

Freya saw them and her blood boiled "hell no what is wrong with all of you cobras? Are you trying to make me lose it?"

"Freya calm down. Yeah," Daniel said. Freya turned to look at him with a confused expression. "What?"

"Come back for another beating?" Robby said walking towards them.