11.Final

Y/n's pov

I followed him till his room just when he was about to slam the door shut I held it and got inside yelling "Taehyung listen to me please!"

"Listen what!? He's is right after all!"he raised his voice and turned his back and went towards his desk.

What is he doing?

My eyes were just following his each and every action.

__________

Taehyung's pov

I-i never wanted to .. I really never wanted to give her that but now when I know what was happening...

I handed her two stappled papers...

"wh-whats this tae-thyung?"she asked me. I rubbed my eyes and turned my head to the other side so that I can hide my tears.

She took that and after reading that she looked at me with a look of disbelieve,liquid of emotions can be seen in her eyes

"whats t-this taehyung ..you h-had i-" I interrupted her "yes I had it so? I got it at the end the first month of our marriage" I said gulping the huge lump down my throat.

"w-hy?"was all she could ask "because I hate you...you know why? Because I love you and seeing you smiling for someone else made me feel useless just as I am, I know I was cold towards you and that was my fault that I was never able to express my feelings, I-I am sorry  bu-but...*sniffs* I hided it because deep in my heart I thought we'll be together...but you- sign it" I pointed at the paper and went to the other side of the room.

Back facing her.

I can hear her sobbing. Why's she crying now?

Suddenly I felt someone back hugging and it was none other than her.
"taehyung no I-I love you and you ,jungkook is my cousin and thats why we are childhood bestfriends n-nothing is goi-going on w-with us what you saw was was n-nothing t-that was a mistake and he was lying, he was just teasing you." and she bursted into tears.

And that was the time when realization hit me...how can I conclude everything just like that without even hearing her side's tale?

I just wanna bang my head on the wall now.

I turned slowly  towards her,hot tears were running down her cheeks.
I cupped her cheeks and wipped her tears with my thumb."I really want to be with you." she cried as I shook my head as 'yes even I want to be with you.' she hugged me and cried into my chest.

"You-you really l-love me?"I asked bewildered to which she nodded but never once looked up.

This feeling was amazing I had never felt so warm ever but now she's with me,she's mine ,the love of my life is now with me in my embrace. Yet I was sad for my self that I made her cry.

I pulled off the hug "y/n I-i'm sorry I should'nt have- done this with you.. I was always cold towards you am s-sorry I love you"

She smiled and....

(a/n: and?)

I pulled her into a kiss...

(a/n:👅🙈)

It was good her lips felt soft and warm against mines.

....
...
...
...
...
...
..
.
.

. (a/n: find a room already will you?
stop now ughh)

"shut up"y/n said and again continued her work.
...
...
...
...

...

"gross" at that we turned and saw a disgust jungkook.

"I mean eww guys atleast lock the fu!king door!! And banana milk see I told you he will be jealous and will-" before he could finish I was already there to choke him.

"you!!!how dare you!!!" I grabbed him by his collar and was going to punch him when

"taehyung... No!no!don't"
_______________

A/n pov

"good bye jungkook!" both taehyung and y/n said in unison.

"bye gross people I hope when I visit next time I will find my cousin  pregnant" he smirked.

"sure your wish will be granted" taehyung said with another smirk,throwing y/n in a state of panic now kook left .

*door got closed*

"finally taehyung I can hug you" she said and hugged taehyung tightly.

"hey....you know when I was young everyone used to call me tiger" said taehyung.

"so?"was all y/n could take out.

"what are you waiting for now?... I need my baby cubs" said taehyung.

*~~~~the end~~~~*

________

Okayhhh taehyung ff is completed.

Did you liked it???!!!!
Vote my buddies💜✨✨
Love you thanks for all your support i love you thank you💜