47. Company!

It's already been 2 weeks since the camp ended, it's very quiet in the mansion because of my brothers working all the time.

Tae-oppa said that Min-yun only got through the side effects of the drug he accidentally drank on the party. Min-yun is still a little weak, still pale, and sometimes I needed to help him get to his classes.

It hurts to see him that way instead of the bored heathy Min-yun. Min-yun sometimes vomits, and he can only eat soup and other foods that does not involve hard ingredients.

And about the package we opened it after we got back from camp. It's actually filled with different types of books for me and other art materials.

My brothers got something interesting, especially Yoongi. He had another gun set, it was from dad! god the gun looked real!
(Because it is real!😾)

Joonyung, Eun woo, and Soo jae was doing fine. Joonyung's mother suddenly disappeared without any traces, but my brothers choose not to find her, which it odd for them to do that.

They are Mafias and knowing my favorite personal guard is hurt, of course they must find the person who did it.

Since Yoongi reported about the woman's plan for Joonyung, Joonyung's father got angry and wanted to put her to jail for what she has done.

Joonyung's father believe the whole story since Yoongi personally reported it to him. Yoongi reported it because it's Min-yun's request.

____________________________________

Y/n:Oppa..why can't I go with you!

Jin just massaged his forehead in disbelief.

Jin:Y/n..the last time you visited the company was...you almost died because you got inside the big freezer..

True, I did accidentally almost died in there, I mean I did stay there for about 15-30 minutes in a 0°, so that's how you feel when you are in a freezer.

So Cool! you feel like every side of your body is covered of ice and you really can feel very very cold on your hands and feet.

Y/n: Promise I'll be careful! And very cautious of my surroundings!

Jin: ...

Jin just looked at me with a sharp gaze that I felt like it's never going to end.

Y/n:Oppa!! Just let me please go with you all!

I kinda shouted. Letting Taeyung cover his ears with his hands as he goes down the stairs towards us.

Taeyung:Yah! Shut up!

I looked at Taeyung, and had a smirk on my face, which made Taeyung look at me like I'm a maniac.

Taeyung:What are planning...

Taeyung just looked at me weirdly as I walked towards him.

'She has an exact facial expression when Jungkook is going to do something stupid....creepy.'

Y/n:Oppa! Jinni-oppa is not letting me go to the company! I really want to go!

I said as I hugged his arm which made him looked at me more shocked.

Jin:Taehy-

Taehyung:Let her go with us..

Jin just froze on his spot thinking if what he heard is clear or his just imagining things.

Taehyung:Hyung?..

Jin:What do you mean Tae? She can't go with us!

Jin said as he snapped in reality.