Chapter 26

Jungkook pov:

"I would show her how passionate I could be about things I like," I said as I look at my beautiful soulmate. Damn, I can't believe how lucky I am. I have seven incredible and perfect soulmates. I'm so thankful for them.

Ray looks at me with wide eyes. I can't blame her. I'm hardly showed her this side of me. I waited so long to kiss her, finally, it's my time to bond with her.

I brush a stray hair from her face and she blushes. I can't keep the smile from my face. Ray glances at Tae and she looks shy. I look at Taehyung and see he still in a trance after they shared their first kiss. I admit it was pretty hot to see them in their little world.

"Tae, I think our soulmate wants privacy. Can you?" I said with a deep voice. He looks at me and frowns. "I wanted to see, but it looks like I need to go. Good thing I already saw Ray bond with Jimin" Taehyung said standing up. He looks last time at Ray and winks at her. She smiles.

Taehyung walks away as I look at Ray. My whole attention just for her. "I guess, it's my time" I smirk. "I think so," Ray said. I cup her cheeks and lean closer to her.

I can't but admire her deep dark eyes. I'm can't but just love her already. To me, she is my missing piece. I waited so long for her. She is the one, who finishes our family. I can't stop my smile thinking that finally, we are altogether happy.

First, I peck her nose, and she giggles. She is cute as same as hot. My thump traces her bottom lip as she closes her eyes. Her soft and plushy lips remind me of Jimins but her just a little pinker.

I lean even more close as my lips brushed against hers. I already feel euphoria in my body. I don't hold anymore and close space against us.

The fireworks shot my body and one of my hands pulls Ray even closer if that possible. She tastes sweet as honey and I can't hold myself from stopping to taste her more.

My tongue enters her mouth and I dominant our kiss. She whimpers and slightly moans. I feel the atmosphere becoming hotter as we kiss and I smirk against her lips.

I let her lips and move my gainer her jaw and move to her neck. Her soft and tan skin feels so right against my lips. She feels so right in my hold. I trail kisses on her neck as she quietly moans.

I move again to her lips as I can't get enough of them. It's the best taste I ever felt. My hand moves as their own on her back and her thoughts slightly squeezing it. I feel a little pain while my last soulmate flower bloom. Finally, our connection is completed.

Ray weakly pushes my shoulders and I let go of her. I smile as I admired her flushed face and lips, which became plumper because of our shared kiss. "That's was something else" she whispers and I engulf her in a hug. "Damn, you right"

We stay a little longer in each other arms. The warmth that I feel in our bond is fantastic. It feels so good finally having completed the soulmates bond. The moment that I waited almost all my life.

I saw Taehyung coming back to us. He smirks as he sees Ray in my hands asleep. "I guess she was a little tired for your intense bonding time" he chuckles. "I feel so good to finally finish our bond, Kook"

"I think it's time to go," I said as I take Ray in my hands. She moves a little but stays asleep. "Yeah, hyungs are waiting for us and we need to put this sweets in bed," Taehyung said and I nod. He took out things and we walk back to our car.

"I will sit on the back with Ray, we don't want her to wake up" I whisper. "Okay, then I drive" Taehyung sits in the driver's place and I enter the car with Ray. I put the seatbelt on both of us and we drive back home.

We still need to talk with Ray about moving to our place. Now that we finished our bond, we need to be close to each other. I hope, that we will have a happy and calm life now.

All I want for my soulmates to be happy and I would do everything to make it that way. They are my life. I don't even want to imagine losing one of them, especially Ray. I need her. I need to talk to her about not leaving us for her sister, as selfish as that sounds. I just can't let her go.

//////<A/N>\\\\\
I have one question, which kiss/bond you liked the most?

Be safe!💜