Epilogue

Saoirses prov (10 years later)

Today our triplets turn 14 yes 14. Omg where have the years gone. They will be freshman (grade 9) once school starts back or second year if they were in Ireland. The twins are now 10 and totally as 1, then we had Eoin jnr whos 7 our last boy and finally twin girls mia and millie who are 3 now. They have their brothers wrapped around theur little fingers. Yep 8 kids 1 husband and his grandparents all under one roof. Eoins grandparent took us up on the offer of moving into our pool house slash mini home out back a few years ago. They love the kids and constanly help us out minding them. Right now we are setting up for a big party.

Everyone has changed but still the same if you get me, though Im the only one with a big family. Abbey has twins (9) greg and sophia and Layla has 2 boys shaun (7) and shane (2). Keith and abbey married shortly after the kids were born. Layla met Dave at their wedding in Ireland. Dave is Eoins PA/Bodygaurd. They are not married yet but are engaged. Layla wants to wait till the boys are older to walk her down the aisle. Eoin and I married before we had Eoin Jnr in a beautifull wedding held in Ireland in my parish church in Kilkenny City (see pic above) as all my family was there. Alot of people traveled from america to celebrate with us shocking us all if honest. it was the usual 3 day affair but it was beautiful we had great weather and everyone who means something to us present. Eoin also bought us a house here for holidays which gets used by everyone. We head back every summer for a few weeks.

Im still Eoins PA but I mostly work from home when I can. Eoin merged the two companies together to make it easier on everyone he said but I think he just want to show his grandad his legacy will be always there.

If Im been totally honest this is the life I always wanted. A loving sexy husband who not only has eyes for me but can argue non stop with this irish woman when needs be. Now thats a man 🤣 but on a serious note I know I have my soulmate by my side and for that I am forever grateful because he gave me our 9 babies. Yep I have a surprise for Eoin later 🥰

Eoins Prov

As I stand with my brother in law and look out over the party I cant help but smile at my other half still fussing over everyone making sure they are all right instead of celebrating the fact our 1st borns are 14. Kaiden is big into sport and the girls are cheerleaders and dancers. They also are stunning girls just like their mother so Kaiden has been warning off the boys who come a calling. Even tonight he is in big brother protector mode. None of my girls are ever gona date where their brothers are concerned and I am fine with that. I cant believe I'm a dad to three 14 year old. Im actually a dad of 8 now. Saoirse looks stunning in her blue dress. She is ageless still looks the same as she did 16 years ago. Im so glad I went on that business trip to Ireland I'm only sorry I didnt visit my grandads company more and not when she was on leave I would have had her for longer but the rest of our life is still good for me. Each day i still get them butterflies when she simply smiles and as for the bedroom nothing has changed there only we had to sound proof it and put an auto lock on the door. She has this glow about her tonight as she moves gracefully around the garden. Shes breathtaking. Ohhhh I know that glow can it be. I catch her eye and give her a look that asks is she pregnant she simply nods to me and smiles. I could burst right now. My life is never going to be boring thats for sure and our 40s are not going to be quite either. I may contact the builders tomorrow as we really need to add some more rooms to this house. Alot more.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read comment and vote for my book. Bottom wedding pic is me and my husband 🙊🙈🥰

Loulou xx