𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

The time ticks by slowly and Sua was about to lose her mind. It was last period and she impatiently glances to the clock on the wall, again. She let out a quiet groan when she saw that there was a whole forty five minutes left of the period.

She glanced around the room and saw her classmates secretly playing on their phones, doodling in their books or just sleeping. But one thing was for sure: this lesson is boring.

She directed her attention back to the teacher and eyed the work she was scribbling on the board.

Minju, who was seated beside her, taking notes, noticed the girl fidgeting besides her. She put down her pencil and turned to the girl. "What's with you?" She asked.

Sua shrugged and continued playing with her pen. Minju raised her eyebrow, but decided to leave it, facing the front again and taking down the remaining notes.

When the bell finally rang, the students quickly packed their bags and left the classroom. Not even 2 minutes after school and the hallways were already flooded with bodies. Chenle met up with Sua and Minju at the latter's locker, which was the closest.

"I swear, Mr. Jeon hates me." Chenle said, exasperated.

"What did he do now?" Minju asked the annoyed boy, a small smile on her lips.

Chenle dramatically sighed, "Urgh, you don't even want to know, Min." He concluded, but continued when Minju gave him a look.

"Fine, so, I was literally just sitting there, breathing, and this hoe goes 'You're a distraction to the class.'"  The boy mimicked the teacher's voice. "Like okay, damn, I know. I have the visuals of a God."

Minju chuckled at the boy's words. Sua wasn't even listening as she was just eyeing the exit of the building, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Hello? You good, Su?" Chenle waved his hand in front of her face. She quickly snapped out of it and turned to the boy walking next to her.

"Yeah," She smiled at him. "Actually, I need to go. I have to go check on someone." She rambled out. Not giving Minju or Chenle a chance to speak, the girl zoomed out of the building.

The remaining two looked at each other, mouths agape before turning in the direction Sua left in.

Sua walked all the way to the bus stop. Luck was on her side, because a few minutes later a bus stops in front of her.

The ride took about half an hour and when she got off, she started walking. Finding herself in the familiar neighbourhood, the girl walked further and finally reached her destination. She knocked on the door and immediately smiled when she was greeted by the woman.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Park." She greeted.

Mrs. Park's face lit up and immediately embraced the girl. "Oh, my goodness, Sua. What are you doing here?" She asked, when she pulled away.

"I came to see if Jisung was okay, since he wasn't at school today." The girl politely stated.

Mrs. Park nodded her head, before answering, "He's not here, sweetheart. He left around 10, but didn't say to where."

"Ah, okay, thank you, Mrs. Park."

Sua was about to bid Mrs. Park farewell when the woman spoke, "Don't mind me asking, but why did you come all the way here? You could've just called."

The girl was caught off guard and her face flushed. "I, uhm, wanted to make sure he was doing okay."

Mrs. Park again nodded her head, an amused smile on her face. "I've always liked you. You should marry Jisung one day." Sua's face flushed a deep red at the older woman's words.