Chapter 44💣💣

Warning: This chapter is full of smut.

Jungkook's feet swept off from the floor as Taehyung lifted him up in his arms. His husband was taking him to their bedroom. Jungkook was looking at his husband, observing his side profile with a wild racing heart.

His husband is so handsome and it's not a new discovery for him but ever since Taehyung started going to Namjoon hyung's training sessions, he has become more buffy and muscular. It's Not like Jungkook was complaining though it's just-- it has become very hard for him to not touch and feel his husband's beefy biceps every time he gets to.

But thankfully today he will get what he wants.

Jungkook's eyes are totally fixed on Taehyung's face moments, he glanced down to see his husband's thick neck, veins are popping out that join Taehyung's collarbones down there.

He didn't know how it happened but the next moment, his lips latched to his husband's neck, leaving possessive red marks up to his sexy collarbones.

Taehyung tightens his hold as Jungkook's sharp teeth dig in his neck, pulling him closer to his neck, he tilts his head to give him more access, cause his Petal deserves it.

Jungkook was nothing but the best boy in the past two weeks, what is he saying he is always the best, so if his baby feels this much possessiveness then he will make him more than satisfied today. Today Jungkook will get whatever he wants.

About his work, he is the CEO of his company. One call and the whole office can enjoy an official holiday.

Taehyung hisses loudly when Jungkook bites harshly on his collarbone, he is sure his skin got scratched, he can feel the pain, pleasurable pain.

"Calm down, Babybun. I am not going anywhere." Taehyung whispered to his baby who is now licking the spot as an apology.

"You are so adorable, so fucking cute, being such a mushy cat in my arms."

Jungkook whined, he missed those praises with all his heart, he wants more, he wants all of them.

Taehyung reached to their room and threw Jungkook on their king-size bed.

Jungkook rolled over the bed, taking two big rolls till his bum is in the air. Does this bed always feel this soft, or am I feeling it more today? He thought as looked at his hubby with lustrous eyes, Taehyung was standing beside the bed, his black dress shirt dangling on his shoulders, full open for Jungkook's eyes, for his eyes only.

The look in Jungkook's eyes was something he never witnessed before, this much desire and passion, his alluring eyes, his dainty body which was just covered by a single piece of cloth, one black short. Guess it's gonna be their longest lovemaking session.

The bed sinks when Taehyung sits on the edge of it, he knows his baby is following his every movement with his big black doe eyes.

He took jungkook's left leg and placed the softest kiss on the sole of his feet. Jungkook's eyes shut down in shyness when he felt Taehyung's breath over his legs.

He felt another kiss on his ankle, calf and light teeth grazing over his back thighs. He hides his face in the pillow and moans when left a red mark on his back thighs.

Taehyung's two fingers dug into the waistband of Jungkook's back shorts and pulled them down over his soft legs.

Now, Jungkook was fully bare in front of his husband, he was getting impatient with every second. His chest was heaving up and down in anticipation, the cold bedsheets under him were soothing his burning body.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's plumpest asscheeks, groping them with his larger hands, they were soft under Taehyung's touch, Jungkook's body felt warm in his fingers.