𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

[Edited again]

"IT IS YOUR CLOTHES OR YOUR LIFE! CHOOSE WISELY YOU PIECE OF TRASH!"

Aether watched in concern as y/n repeatedly kicked a Fatui Pyro Agent that she'd just defeated, yelling at the poor guy.

She wanted a change of clothes and she decided the Fatui member's clothes were cool. If the fatui can hurt Venti then y/n can definitely steal their clothes.

"Should we stop her?" Aether asked Paimon who was also watching.

"Nah, Paimon wants to see if he'll actually give y/n his clothes." Paimon replied and Aether sighed heavily.

Y/n had literally just woken up and she was already acting crazy again. She didn't seem to be feeling sick anymore, especially since the trio were now in an open area.

Maybe Paimon was right. About Liyue Harbor being overwhelming for the girl.

Aether guessed she needed time to get used to all the new scents and sounds.

'Next time, we'll wait outside a bit before we go to the harbor.' Aether thought to himself and blinked when y/n marched over with her old clothes tucked under her arm, now wearing the Fatui Agent's clothes.

"You actually did it." Aether said in disbelief.

"What? You thought I was kidding?" y/n asked then grinned, "Nah, the clothes looked real comfortable. And I was right! I look pretty hot, do I not?"

Aether shook his head, exhaling through his nose as y/n returned her old clothes to her inventory because GENSHIN LOGIC.

"Where to?" y/n asked.

"Well, we need to go to the Wangshu Inn. Had you been awake thirty minutes ago, we could've been there by now." Aether replied.

Exactly thirty minutes ago, Aether had to carry a sleeping y/n while also running away from four ruin guards.

He honestly thought he was going to die and the entire time, y/n was sleeping.

"Alright then! To the Inn we go!" y/n declared, "Uh... why are we going?"

"Right. She was asleep." Paimon sighed.

•••

"We should've taken the stairs." Aether murmured as y/n clung to him like a terrified cat, shaking quite violently.

"Y/n have you never been in an elevator before?" Paimon inquired then smiled cheekily, "You know what? Don't answer that. Paimon can tell just from your behavior."

"Shut up." y/n replied and squeaked, burying her face in Aether's hair when the elevator shook, coming to a stop.

"We're here." he told the girl and sighed when y/n still clung to him tightly.

That was how he ended up walking out of the elevator with y/n on his back, hiding her face in his hair.

"For someone who loves fighting so much, you're awfully scared of closed spaces." Paimon commented.

"Trauma." y/n replied.

"Oh." Paimon and Aether said in unison.

As the trio wandered into the Inn, y/n took notice of the kitchen and her eyes sparkled at the sight of all the yummy food there.

Getting off of Aether's back, somehow without him noticing, she ran over to the kitchen with the intent to steal.

"Hey, Aether? Where did Y/n go?" Paimon asked a few minutes later upon noticing y/n's absence, "Wasn't she on your back just a second ago?"

"Huh? She's not there anymore?" Aether inquired then began to panic, "How long was she even gone? We need to find her, quickly!"

"Calm down! She'll be fine!" Paimon assured the blond.

"I'm not worried about her." Aether informed the pixie and she paused.

"Oh yeah, I see why-"

"Aether, Paimon!"

The duo looked over and saw y/n strolling towards them, carrying stolen food.

"Look! Food!" she chirped and Aether's heart dropped in his chest.

"Did you steal that?"

"Uh... yee!"

"No! Stealing is bad! Go return it!" Aether snapped and y/n's happy look quickly reverted back to her usual scowl.

"You think I don't know stealing is bad?" she questioned, "Look me in the eyes. As you can see, I don't really care."

Her happy smile returned, "Paimon! Take as much as you'd like!"

"Yes!" the pixie exclaimed, "Sorry Aether! Food always comes first!"

'Why. Why me of all people?' Aether wondered as Paimon and y/n ate the stolen food together.

(I made another genshin fic-)

(I don't know when to stop but really, I think it's gonna be worth it)